myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There's not a lot of content ATM most places are under construction but I did managed to find a flash light a couple pairs of socks a condom and some panties but no bike. Nothing to increase the girls stats with unless you cheat.

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
I keep getting random black screens and it doesn't go further. Sometimes just restarting helps but now I'm at a point where i have to sleep and it won't continue to the next day. Anyone else having this issue and know how to solve it?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I keep getting random black screens and it doesn't go further. Sometimes just restarting helps but now I'm at a point where i have to sleep and it won't continue to the next day. Anyone else having this issue and know how to solve it?
Don't bother solving it. There's nothing awaiting you when you play any further at the moment.

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Thank you guys, it means a lot to hear that.
As for the bugs, I'll make sure they're fixed before Episode 2, which will come out in a little over 2 weeks.
I've also changed the story so that you can give yourself and your roommate a unique nickname, in addition to your first names. This way, you're free to change it to whatever you prefer, and your roommate will address you as such ;);)

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Look's good but too short, Someone said it's about 20 min playtime :(
*I hope to see quick update.

MonoN0Aware

Oct 20, 2017
Seems interesting. Wonder if repopulating would be a thing. Even though thatll probably be hard to do in these games because i notice pregnancy isnt a thing yet for any of the games on here.

Reactions: thelast141

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seems interesting. Wonder if repopulating would be a thing. Even though thatll probably be hard to do in these games because i notice pregnancy isnt a thing yet for any of the games on here.
If prego is a thing for you, you can knock up and get knocked up in SOB, Big Kuyash, Girl Life and a few others. But games that progress with one day at a time, wouldn't make it very eventful in any case.

But of course re-populate the world should be a objective where an apocalyptic disaster/event happened. :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I have no clue what pontuation is. But the girl from the hospital will have most relationship points that you can gain and the friend will have a few points but they don't have a way for you to gain any more relationship points later when talking to them.

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
Nice start, but lacking content still like the style. Guess the inventory will be of more use later? Also the locked draw when can it be opened?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The renders are nice. Also +1 for using Unity.

Given that the player character is the last man alive on earth, any children resulting from these couplings will all be half-brothers or half-sisters. So, I'd estimate that within six generations, humanity will be on the brink of annihilation as a result. I can't see a good way out of this.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The renders are nice. Also +1 for using Unity.

Given that the player character is the last man alive on earth, any children resulting from these couplings will all be half-brothers or half-sisters. So, I'd estimate that within six generations, humanity will be on the brink of annihilation as a result. I can't see a good way out of this.
Lol... how are we here then?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes