• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
From dev's patreon : "Episode 2: Sorry guys, just need a few more days. Hopefully this weekend."
Surely he is working to make a great story as well as great images, we can not forget that this game also has a map to be explored so the idea has to be well aligned so that the story is not without coherence!

Wait because it will be worth it!
:heartcoveredeyes:

May 19, 2017

Episode 2 is almost finished. Right now I just need to re-render 3 more images. I'm not happy with how they turned out, so I'll do them again and let it render overnight. I'll be releasing Episode 2 right after I finish work tomorrow. Thank you guys for all your support. I just can't wait for you guys to play it.
Episode 2 is almost finished. Right now I just need to re-render 3 more images. I'm not happy with how they turned out, so I'll do them again and let it render overnight. I'll be releasing Episode 2 right after I finish work tomorrow. Thank you guys for all your support. I just can't wait for you guys to play it.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017

hi
1.jpg

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

Here’s my contribution to F95zone. I present to you Episode #2 of Lust Man Standing. For this episode alone, I think I’ve put in well over two hundreds hours of development time, so I really hope you’ll enjoy it. Please let me know what you think.
Please start a brand new game. I've made many changes to the mechanics of the game. Your old saves will not work.

Mac OS X version is still uploading. It'll take a few hours by the look of it.

If you find any bugs, let me know on , I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

EndlessTaboo

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

Here’s my contribution to F95zone. I present to you Episode #2 of Lust Man Standing. For this episode alone, I think I’ve put in well over two hundreds hours of development time, so I really hope you’ll enjoy it. Please let me know what you think.
Please start a brand new game. I've made many changes to the mechanics of the game. Your old saves will not work.

Mac OS X version is still uploading. It'll take a few hours by the look of it.

If you find any bugs, let me know on , I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

EndlessTaboo
TKS @EndlessTaboo for this!

@CobraSGT update OP please!

Tks

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Here are some general tips to help you with the game.

Talk to people and don’t be an asshole

Dialogues are an important aspect of the game. You can start a conversation with anybody by clicking on their head. By carefully choosing your dialogue options, you can gain favor or disfavor with each characters. Characters will remember your actions with other characters that they know, so you’ll need to be mindful of your choice. There will be rewards and consequences based on your actions.

Click on things to interact with them

Look around each location for interesting things. Try to search around with your cursor all over the place and when your cursor changes, that mean you can interact with it.

Don’t forget to use your items

This is a point and click adventure game after all, so there will be puzzles that can be solved by using a combination of items in your inventory. Just drag the item from your inventory to the object you want to interact with. You can also right click on the item to examine it.

Travel to different places

Using your map, you can travel to different locations in the game. You can move around some places by clicking on the lower right or left corners of your screen.

Don’t forget to eat

Since we’re in the apocalypse, money is useless, but food isn’t. You’ll need to eat and gather food to keep yourself alive. Large calorie will be used as a unit to keep track of how much food you have in your inventory. You can also use food calorie as a currency to trade for items and other favors.

Sleep will replenish your energy

Traveling to different locations will make you tired. Make sure that you get enough sleep so that you can live another day.

Don’t forget to use your sex and spy abilities

Dragging these abilities from your inventory to the object you want to interact with will open up more options for you. Sex ability will open up sexual dialogues and spy ability will allow you to peep behind closed doors.

Scavenge for supplies

Use your map and go to the city to search for supplies. You have the option to either search a random location in the city or search that particular place for food. Searching random locations in the city could yield potential random events as well as finding new items and secret cards. However, the secret cards are very hard to find, so get your magnifying glasses ready. But I do hope the images on the card will make your time worthwhile.

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Updated OP will add Mac version when it comes out.
Hey klx,
There was bug in the last build where someone came back to life when they're not suppose to. I'm uploading the fixed version right now and it should finish uploading in around 40 minutes. The new version will replace the old build, so it'll still be using the same download link. I'm sorry, I see that you have already updated the links in the front page.
The Mac version should be ready in a couple of hours.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
from what i read here and what i see (pics related) this game might become reaaaallly good. we don have that many GOOD dating sims out here. and i like the name, which is a reference to the russian game last man standing, which is however not that great after playing it a few times.

i have my fingers crossed and will surely check it out when it has enough content.

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Episode #2
Here's the new Windows version with bug fixes,
Here's the Mac version,

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
i am so lost in this game like i no have no clue what to do after the movie
i have bought the machete and killed the zombie, elizabeth died tho which was fine by me
but there is no indication on how to progress with the other girls so i am kinda lost
also its very hard to see any item indicators, maybe thats by design tho
overall i like the setting and the art is good - its not another incest fest which is great and the dialogue is also in the upper percentage

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
i am so lost in this game like i no have no clue what to do after the movie
i have bought the machete and killed the zombie, elizabeth died tho which was fine by me
but there is no indication on how to progress with the other girls so i am kinda lost
also its very hard to see any item indicators, maybe thats by design tho
overall i like the setting and the art is good - its not another incest fest which is great and the dialogue is also in the upper percentage
He clearly says that "if i could return time back i would kill sarah", so whats wrong with u? just do it and story progress

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes