• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Episode #2
Here's the new Windows version with bug fixes,
Here's the Mac version,
Well, I'm certainly having problems. Tried both versions of episode 2. I've had blank screens, black screens, mouse arrow disappears, the game simply hangs, and goes into a "not responding" state. And I haven't made it out of the hospital in the first scene yet. I think I'll wait a while on this one.

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I'm confused on Elizabeth sister quest. I'm at the ??? place and got the binoculars but can't find anything else there. Is that the end of the quest as of now or am I dumb?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I'm confused on Elizabeth sister quest. I'm at the ??? place and got the binoculars but can't find anything else there. Is that the end of the quest as of now or am I dumb?
where did you get the binoculars? i cant find anything there..

i think you use the binoculars in your room at the balcony as there is a text saying "cant see that far" over there

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
How to save girl in campus? She bitten when i come back from hospital... But she comes to life when i clicking on left bed... Odd

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Game looks good but plays like shit. Constant crashes, black screens and lock ups. And if by some devine miracle you get past that ( i had to save every minute just to advance) you will find the game is one giant mind fucking grind. Impossible to know what to do so your just blindly doing stuff. No hints as to what needs to be done. Most people here have fapped so much that they are all either partially sighted or blind in one eye by now so this game is even damn harder. Great premise lot of effort gone into it but at the momet impossible to play without a serious grind. Can not even use cheat engine to change your stats as game does not stay on long enough before crashing. To the dev great game keep up the good work but may want to have a look at whats causing the hangups also would suggest a sort of mission screen if you will and possibly a better relationship mechanic i have not done the whole lot yet but im hated to hell 50 on that stat so far.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Unrealistic. If this premise were true then the women would keep you locked up somewhere, well fed and on a strict exercise regimen, have daily physicals, and you would be a fucktoy for about 10 hours a day. Until production finished on the male robot companions with optional insemination capabilities. Come to think of it there was this story called M.A.I.D.S. on Wattpad with the same storyline, except it was the opposite case, where all the women had died but a few. Funny enough it was written by a gay guy.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
this game seriously needs a walkthrough i cant find shit, spent the last 1 and a half hours looking for either binoculars or something that will let me see "into the darkness" so i can open the damned cardoor...

Reactions: dutchpete

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
this game seriously needs a walkthrough i cant find shit, spent the last 1 and a half hours looking for either binoculars or something that will let me see "into the darkness" so i can open the damned cardoor...
Same here.
Great game so far but so complicated.
Have not found any of those cards either

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i cant even find the medicine if there is any
yeh me neither, dont see medicine in the hospital, girl at school is dead when i get back

and where to find the binoculars? thats for spying on girls?

and what about the"sex ability"? is that the condom from inventory?

is there any way to edit the save values?

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
There is no medicine. Just try and kill the girl, look at her leg !
how to kill the girl? I saw the wound at the leg but she wants me to find the medicine even if i suggest killing her, using the weapon icon the girl is also doing nothing.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Need help finding the items. Used cheat engine to find my energy and locked it while I searched over and over and over. Only found the bike and a second backpack.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes