WildGrizzlyBear

Mar 26, 2017
I know where the binocular is, once you asked Zora about Elizabeth's twin sister, you have access to "???" top right of the map, the red icon. Then you will have to kill one zombie and head to the right side to the van, use the flashlight to see inside the van, the binocular will be in there.

Reactions: Namco15

at433

Oct 20, 2017
yeh but when you go bak to zora with just that doesnt look like you've accomplished the mission.. you are supposed to find somebody there missing person or smth..

theres also locked container on the left of that area

jayel32

Feb 8, 2018
I'm confused on Elizabeth sister quest. I'm at the ??? place and got the binoculars but can't find anything else there. Is that the end of the quest as of now or am I dumb?
Howd you find the binoculars? random event while searching?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
walkthrough isnt clear about spy and sex abilities.. how do i "drag them from my inventory"? i dont have them

and i dont get any "interesting dialogues" from roommates in the morning after visiting them at night

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
yeh me neither, dont see medicine in the hospital, girl at school is dead when i get back

and where to find the binoculars? thats for spying on girls?

and what about the"sex ability"? is that the condom from inventory?

is there any way to edit the save values?
You can use cheat engine for food. Follow the tutorial to find the memory values (it might be more than one). Unbfortunately is a temporary variable so it changes every time you load / start a game, so I can not tell you a specific address

at433

Oct 20, 2017
Sex (from backpack) should be used on girls in bank and club (but they say they on duty and have no time :))
okey lols, turns out its cos i was using my old saves from like a month ago they didnt have the abilities.
tried to start a new game and there they were.
but maybe dev can fix it, add the abilities after resaving an old save?
i dont want to replay it all from the beginning.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how to get the spying scenes?
i saw the extracted renders where the girls change clothes.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes