GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
click on city then in bottom saved loctions then choose where the dead woman daying ion the right you will see her
For "city" you mean the map? I remember the locations (cinema etc), but not in the map or the city streets have the "saved locations" choice.

EDIT: Never mind, found it! Thank you so much!!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For "city" you mean the map? I remember the locations (cinema etc), but not in the map or the city streets have the "saved locations" choice.
Yeah, from the map, click city center, and from there you can go to saved locations.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
where do I get the flashlight from searching? or a specific place or person..I can't get the binoculars from the van without it..thanks for any help or clue

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Is anyone else having problems playing this game on full-screen on p.c. ? I see at the top of my screen 0 0.1-o.9 and 0 at the top . I do not see the map or any thing else at the top other than what I have said

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is anyone else having problems playing this game on full-screen on p.c. ? I see at the top of my screen 0 0.1-o.9 and 0 at the top . I do not see the map or any thing else at the top other than what I have said
You probably took the wrong solution at the start... maybe you picked 4:3 while haveing a wide screen monitor or vice versa

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes