fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Two, and no, this was just a minor one, 5.0 - 5.1.
Ok, so there were two minor updates in a row? Also feel like many of the scenes after the development pause are rushed, especially the ones with Kaylie. "Oh we met here in the alleyway. What a coincidence. Let's just fuck right here on the street in the middle of a zombie apocalypse". On the other hand think about the great cinema scene for example. Hope the dev can step it up a bit again.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, so there were two minor updates in a row? Also feel like many of the scenes after the development pause are rushed, especially the ones with Kaylie. "Oh we met here in the alleyway. What a coincidence. Let's just fuck right here on the street in the middle of a zombie apocalypse". On the other hand think about the great cinema scene for example. Hope the dev can step it up a bit again.
Yeah, I found that scene, while really well animated, a bit weird since she literally just said, you are not safe here. Her and sis just need to realize, they can't have me all to themselves, and knock off the jealousy shit. Then we can fuck in peace. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fenixblack

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I found that scene, while really well animated, a bit weird since she literally just said, you are not safe here. Her and sis just need to realize, they can't have me all to themselves, and knock off the jealousy shit. Then we can fuck in peace. :ROFLMAO:
Well to be fair... takeing the 1st and 3rd memory fragment and finally that confrontation in the Alley (if you visited miss Zombie you also get another impression of what's going on there) she is more interested in distracting the player from her omnious warnings.
We finally learn more about the background, how special the MC is and unravel the knot of inconsistencies this story seemed to have from the start.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Things I couldn't do:

Episode 3
Lucia: Naughty touch

Episode 4
(Optional): Pervert with flashlight

14/21 (Optional) Find all nineteen secrets cards

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Episode 3
Lucia: Naughty touch

Episode 4
(Optional): Pervert with flashlight

14/21 (Optional) Find all nineteen secrets cards
[/QUOTE]
after you give her food the next day she will be asleep but you need sneal level 2 but you really at this moment dont have alot of option with her or with your roomates in their sleep

Last edited:

expoexpo

May 8, 2017
I saw some people having issues like me with the Hatred stats. Just figured out how to edit it on saveedit.
Close to bottom there is RelationshipTable = ""; . These number below are stats. For me
was 58:10|59:0|60:7 Delilahs stats, |62:11|63:2|77:4| Elizabeths ( Aff,hate,Lvl=)

And Stats on top are for Kylie and other MC.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well to be fair... takeing the 1st and 3rd memory fragment and finally that confrontation in the Alley (if you visited miss Zombie you also get another impression of what's going on there) she is more interested in distracting the player from her omnious warnings.
We finally learn more about the background, how special the MC is and unravel the knot of inconsistencies this story seemed to have from the start.
Oh yeah, as a player, it's pretty obvious, from the MC's PoV though, he is not privy to most of that info, he wasn't able to hear her talking, and can't see the memories. So to him, it should have seemed really odd.

Reactions: rKnight

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I saw some people having issues like me with the Hatred stats. Just figured out how to edit it on saveedit.
Close to bottom there is RelationshipTable = ""; . These number below are stats. For me
was 58:10|59:0|60:7 Delilahs stats, |62:11|63:2|77:4| Elizabeths ( Aff,hate,Lvl=)

And Stats on top are for Kylie and other MC.
cant edit i try to edit and its still same no change

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes