consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
But you don't have sex with them... you grope them and at best wank one out above them or use the feet of Kaylie.
While I agree that's non consensual it is not sex... the the current tap seem rather fitting
which then highlights the question of why even have a tag called 'sleep sex' if it doesn't involve sex at all.
but that's just by the by as you have answered my original question which was is there any sex yet after a year and a half.
obviously not so the tagging is up to date and this game is not worth me downloading.
back in another year

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which then highlights the question of why even have a tag called 'sleep sex' if it doesn't involve sex at all.
but that's just by the by as you have answered my original question which was is there any sex yet after a year and a half.
obviously not so the tagging is up to date and this game is not worth me downloading.
back in another year
There are 2 scenes each with Kaylie and the girl from the "gentle women" HQ involveing actual vaginal penetration, the last one is repeatable for the other girl and several scenes involveing foreplay... with the girls takeing an active part and are awake.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am wondering if the owner of the club/Bar will be an option for the m.c. I hope so .
The hints say yes, if he gets back to that part of the story, like the other girl's sister who has been missing this whole time.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
For some reason, I can't trigger events with sister ( after you run into her first time, in the library) and zombie girl, in the latest version. ( one with Kaylie, in the alley, worked fine). Any specific conditions, required?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes