Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Seems like we're gonna need to wait to get the update here. Anyways, someone has the previews that are on patreon about this update? thanks!

Apr 9, 2019
I'm at a loss. I found the roommate in one of the saved locations and saved her from the zombie and then felt her boobs. I can't figure out what else to do...I feel like i've been to every location and used every option.

NVM: figured it out: in the lecture hall you see elizabeth, then can follow her to a new location in the forest and then you can get a blowjob back at her room.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone found the 2 new cards yet?
One is in the forest by the big tree but I am missing one from last time. I think there is a bug with the one on Lucia's patio, it keeps letting me click it, but nothing ever seems to change, maybe you have the same issue?

Festus

May 30, 2018
One is in the forest by the big tree but I am missing one from last time. I think there is a bug with the one on Lucia's patio, it keeps letting me click it, but nothing ever seems to change, maybe you have the same issue?
Yeah I'm having that issue too it showed on the list of collected, I have searched everywhere for the one from the last update but no luck

Reactions: TheDevian
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes