Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
first of all thank you to the devloper for his game release but its
bothers me

that all this time he did not make emough content i think its going to take sevrel of months untill this game get good content like to chose caress sex and take the axe enter the hospital locked door find the the key to sister stuff and more beacuse i not see any changed in this version

surge324

Apr 9, 2018
Anybody know why I can't click on the overpass marker, north east on the map? Most of the other markers work perfect so I don't think its a resolution issue. It is preventing me getting the binoculars to complete episode one; any help would be great, thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anybody know why I can't click on the overpass marker, north east on the map? Most of the other markers work perfect so I don't think its a resolution issue. It is preventing me getting the binoculars to complete episode one; any help would be great, thanks!
you first need to learn about the location... did you already save the girl on the campus?
And did you learn about the location from the leader of the Gentle Women association?

surge324

Apr 9, 2018
you first need to learn about the location... did you already save the girl on the campus?
And did you learn about the location from the leader of the Gentle Women association?
Ahh okay, I just spoke to the leader and her saying she doesn't trust me means I have to go save that girl right? I missed the baseball bat in the cinema so I wanted to see if I could get to the overpass to get a weapon without spending food... oh well. Thanks man!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ahh okay, I just spoke to the leader and her saying she doesn't trust me means I have to go save that girl right? I missed the baseball bat in the cinema so I wanted to see if I could get to the overpass to get a weapon without spending food... oh well. Thanks man!
you can get a machete for free, if you find the the alley and get saved from the crazy bitches, and later find the abondened factory to get saved again by the girl from before from a biter

Reactions: TheDevian

surge324

Apr 9, 2018
you can get a machete for free, if you find the the alley and get saved from the crazy bitches, and later find the abondened factory to get saved again by the girl from before from a biter
I should of explored the factory more, just got it now haha. Thanks dude, massive help!

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I must have some real rotten a** f*cking luck in this game because it's 0.6 and I still can't talk to the roommate in the afternoon about the stupid deck of cards, thus I can't seem to progress in the other objectives. It says to beat them in a strip poker game but I can't even trigger the f*ckin thing. Thus I can't have the Kaylie bedroom scene either. Does anyone have a save for before the Kaylie scene and after the strip poker game? I give up on trying to trigger this scene. (In case you were wondering, Yes I did find the deck of cards, yes, I did read the walkthrough on how to achieve the scene, and no the walkthrough did not help me trigger the talk in the afternoon)

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I must have some real rotten a** f*cking luck in this game because it's 0.6 and I still can't talk to the roommate in the afternoon about the stupid deck of cards, thus I can't seem to progress in the other objectives. It says to beat them in a strip poker game but I can't even trigger the f*ckin thing. Thus I can't have the Kaylie bedroom scene either. Does anyone have a save for before the Kaylie scene and after the strip poker game? I give up on trying to trigger this scene. (In case you were wondering, Yes I did find the deck of cards, yes, I did read the walkthrough on how to achieve the scene, and no the walkthrough did not help me trigger the talk in the afternoon)
Don't worry: I was never able to play "more than just a sis" but every other scene was shown.

BTT: I can't find a big tree in the forest, would be great to have a screenshot of it! Thx!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Don't worry: I was never able to play "more than just a sis" but every other scene was shown.

BTT: I can't find a big tree in the forest, would be great to have a screenshot of it! Thx!
head up twice or 3 times or do the same after turning right

Jun 8, 2017
hey dev guy you really need to put more actual content in the game in your mind the next step from a hj is feeling her tits... also you have the system in place to replay scenes but dont do anything with it. its odd most of these "games" if they have the mechanic they repeat the same scene this one grays out the option even if youve already done it for example got a bj from liz but cant repeat the scene when you bring up the menu. simple stuff like that would make the updates look less lazy. at this point i think im done following the updates for a while.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes