laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I've followed the walkthrough how do I trigger spy on them when their fully nude please dont tell me something that I already know as I said previously I have followed the walkthrough but scene has not triggered or do I need to do something not stated in walkthrough

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've followed the walkthrough how do I trigger spy on them when their fully nude please dont tell me something that I already know as I said previously I have followed the walkthrough but scene has not triggered or do I need to do something not stated in walkthrough
Use the latest Update (previous build had a bug apparently) than use use the "Sneak" skill from your inventory on the door of the girls... and also make sure it's the first action in the morning... if you go to the kitchen or enter the room normaly first nothing will happen until the next day

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
How can i find the bicycle? I searched the city for 15-20 days and still couldn't find it but I searched the city not search the area for supplies.So should I search supplies?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, good to know. Better than nothing I guess. Thanks alot sir.
There used to be more, but at least one got removed. Hopefully the new variation will be repeatable again soon or ...something.
How can i find the bicycle? I searched the city for 15-20 days and still couldn't find it but I searched the city not search the area for supplies.So should I search supplies?
It's random, you can always save scum until you find it.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, I missing the 5 of Hearts, Spades, & 7 Clover cards if anyone can assist. Also how to Start Lucia Renew & Alive and Krissy Stronger than you think?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello, I missing the 5 of Hearts, Spades, & 7 Clover cards if anyone can assist. Also how to Start Lucia Renew & Alive and Krissy Stronger than you think?
Lucia... bring her a head and visit her on her balcony (probably have to do so another day)
For Roommate after "more than a roommate" visit the factory (saved location) and head to the far rightside of the factory

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, i am stuck at the quest "Hunted by the past", i opened the libary and waited several days but Elisabeth never shows up, like the walkthrough says she should. Any Ideas?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello, i am stuck at the quest "Hunted by the past", i opened the libary and waited several days but Elisabeth never shows up, like the walkthrough says she should. Any Ideas?
Did you check on her in her room?
Did she tell you about her worries and that she would like to do something, but is to afraid to ask for your help?
did you check every nook and corner of the library? she is hiding quiet good

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
Did you check on her in her room?
Did she tell you about her worries and that she would like to do something, but is to afraid to ask for your help?
did you check every nook and corner of the library? she is hiding quiet good
Thanks, i had the problem that i didn´t give her the vest of her sister. Now everything works fine again!

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes