Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is it just me or have the saves gone bad? I did have a couple for previous episodes, but now I just cannot load them in-game. I checked the folder they're all still there. I even downloaded save from here and replaced one of mine, yet still I can't load game. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
For starters where have you found said saves?
do you have any saves from the last Episode or are all older?
Have you tried to make a backup of the saves, delete the save folder, start a new game, make a save as soon as possible, end the game and than put the saves from the Backup into the newly created folder?

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
For starters where have you found said saves?
do you have any saves from the last Episode or are all older?
Have you tried to make a backup of the saves, delete the save folder, start a new game, make a save as soon as possible, end the game and than put the saves from the Backup into the newly created folder?
The saves were mine, I remade them when the game started getting updates again, they're in C:\Users\*********\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing They weren't old, as they were constantly updated with each episode coming out. Like my finished EP5 save dosen't work. And I'll try doing that right now, I'll let you know how it goes.

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Evangelion-01 Right so, all the older saves ended with a 0, however when I backed them up, deleted them and made a few new ones they ended with 1. When I just edited their name to end with 1, they suddenly work. That honestly has to be the silliest fix I've seen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01 Right so, all the older saves ended with a 0, however when I backed them up, deleted them and made a few new ones they ended with 1. When I just edited their name to end with 1, they suddenly work. That honestly has to be the silliest fix I've seen.
I gues the Number at the end defines which Profile you use... my save games still have the 0, but I also still play with my first Profile

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which probably was the original nature of your disappearing Save files
...so maybe you got unlucky and the Profile got corrupted dureing the Update

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
hello guys quick question: after using the sex item on a girl, the options in red are WIP or to be unlocked?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
how do i beat them at poker? i have sneak level 2. can't figure it out.
you have to slip on the socks DURING the game to beat them...there should be a hot spot under the table at some point....I think when your about to lose. Easy to miss if you just click through the game.

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
you have to slip on the socks DURING the game to beat them...there should be a hot spot under the table at some point....I think when your about to lose. Easy to miss if you just click through the game.
i thought i could put them on beforehand or something, that's why i missed it. thanks for your help.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
I cant find the binoculars, The walkthrough says overpass but i cant find it and dont know what it looks like :(
you need to unlock the location first.
go into the college dorm, kill the zombie and meet the girl there( don't remember the name)
she asks you to find her sister, go talk to the leader of the womenclub and she'll send you to the overpass(icon right of the map)

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
In the "Helping Delilah" mission, I went around the city looking for Dileah's ingredients, but what were those ingredients, why did I find a lot but when I went to the club talking to Diliah I didn't pay the mission, what am I missing to be able to complete it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the "Helping Delilah" mission, I went around the city looking for Dileah's ingredients, but what were those ingredients, why did I find a lot but when I went to the club talking to Diliah I didn't pay the mission, what am I missing to be able to complete it?
use the 5 energy option and scroll along the building fronts... sometimes you'll get an interaction icon, once you do you can get the spice.
Maybe I am wrong here, but I think that quest was only available if you saved her in town dureing scavangeing

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
use the 5 energy option and scroll along the building fronts... sometimes you'll get an interaction icon, once you do you can get the spice.
Maybe I am wrong here, but I think that quest was only available if you saved her in town dureing scavangeing
I saved her in the city, then I went to the club to meet her, she needed to cook for the people in the city and needed some spices. I went to the city to look for spice but I wanted to ask what is the spice to look for her, how much is needed, because I searched a lot but when I returned to meet her I was able to pay the mission

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I saved her in the city, then I went to the club to meet her, she needed to cook for the people in the city and needed some spices. I went to the city to look for spice but I wanted to ask what is the spice to look for her, how much is needed, because I searched a lot but when I returned to meet her I was able to pay the mission
1 package of spice, which has to be selected from the inventory and than used on the girl in order to complete that Quest if I remember correctly... I described how to get it before

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
1 package of spice, which has to be selected from the inventory and than used on the girl in order to complete that Quest if I remember correctly... I described how to get it before
Thank you! I completed that mission, I couldn't do the "Elizabeth: haunted by her past" mission. I completed the previous task with Elizabeth, but to this mission nothing is found?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes