laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I've maxed sneak on lvl 2 but I still dont have a check for Improve Sneaking, I've completed everything from Episodes 1,2 and 3 and found 19 cards so far am I missing something

teto

May 10, 2017
Help, im bugged during elizabeth "haunted by past" quest.
i already complete her previous storyline but i still couldn't access the school community centre door. and when i tried talking to her again the first conversation didn't showed up.
Am i missing something? thx in advance 1572648105039.png 1572648130761.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Help, im bugged during elizabeth "haunted by past" quest.
i already complete her previous storyline but i still couldn't access the school community centre door. and when i tried talking to her again the first conversation didn't showed up.
Am i missing something? thx in advance View attachment 447593 View attachment 447595
...that's the wrong door... take the stairs down again on the left screen side that's the dorm, the community center is the building to the left once you arrive at the campus

Reactions: teto

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 277115

Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-03
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer/Publisher: EndlessTaboo -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux (v0.503): - -

Extras:
Walkthrough: - - -
Cards: - - - - -

thanks Moo8 for sharing

View attachment 63794 View attachment 63795 View attachment 63796 View attachment 63797 View attachment 63798 View attachment 63799
This has to be one of the best games on the site, Plot driven horror game, with awesome characters, surprisingly there are a lot of fleshed out characters in this game, would happily pay full price for the final game

teto

May 10, 2017
...that's the wrong door... take the stairs down again on the left screen side that's the dorm, the community center is the building to the left once you arrive at the campus
okay found it, didn't realize there's a button to the library on the bottom left of the screen lol. Thanks for your reply!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not poor enough to write this comment with an internet connection that costs more than the patreon. ;)
How do you know? Could be using it at work, school, maybe it's included in his rent, maybe he is stealing his internet, you don't know. ;p

Reactions: Kingvlad

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 277115

Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-03
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer/Publisher: EndlessTaboo -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux (v0.503): - -

Extras:
Walkthrough: - - -
Cards: - - - - -

thanks Moo8 for sharing

View attachment 63794 View attachment 63795 View attachment 63796 View attachment 63797 View attachment 63798 View attachment 63799
Got a great tip for those scavenging supplies that basically gives you unlimited food. Simply go to the City Center on the map, Look for a Restraunt or anything with the possibility for looting & once you have got your first haul save your game & reload & repeat the search for supplies in said restraunt. I discovered this by accident. Hope it helps

Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 27, 2017
I won't give the new version, because I've done it twice in the past and would rather people actually invest. $10 is nothing. But I will say this, the new update completely wipes out all your previous saves. So, you have to do everything again. This is something the dev forgot to mention.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I won't give the new version, because I've done it twice in the past and would rather people actually invest. $10 is nothing. But I will say this, the new update completely wipes out all your previous saves. So, you have to do everything again. This is something the dev forgot to mention.
Can you give us a change log at least? and maybe a save at the start of this. I really dont feel like starting over again.

Reactions: gillberg1997
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes