omocik

May 2, 2017
I found 2 cards so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also bug were your game locks after clicking on "Repair" at stairs inside club's backroom..
Ugh.. also weapon for bestie/roomie is inside new location/warehouse... Good luck finding it out :p

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This update certainly lacked h content but I looked at this update as more of a progression update than anything. I'm glad he progressed the story forward a bit. Hey gets a (y) from me. Hopefully we get a how and why this all happened and why the mc is immune and the only living male left:p
Imagine trying to explain to a girl that your sperm is the cure for the virus without is sounding like a bad pick up line....zorra took that entirely too well tbh:)....she be like....oh okay. I expected some attitude from her but got none. Solid update....looking forward to more:p

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Here is a save after the 1st day...the only thing done is Delilah was saved. This is a modified save with 9999 food....my girls live like queens :p :LOL:. rename the characters and their relationship to what you want.
Before anyone points it out....yes it does kinda break iimersion since its Suppose to be getting hard to find food.
No cards have been found yet.
The save goes in C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing

Last edited:

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Here is a save after the 1st day...the only thing done is Delilah was saved. This is a modified save with 9999 food....my girls live like queens :p :LOL:. rename the characters and their relationship to what you want.
Before anyone points it out....yes it does kinda break iimersion since its Suppose to be getting hard to find food.
The save goes in C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing
That's pretty cool. I'm revamping the entire loot system in the next update so this method would probably work as well.

Anyways here are both versions. There are still a few bugs, but I'll upload a fix this weekend.
Windows:
Mac:

If you've found any bugs, please let me know. The more details, the better. Thank you!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've tried editing the save directly by changing the food calories or w/e but it doesn't work but cheat engine did. Game currency is always the 1st thing I cheat with in almost every game lol. I don't recommend changing relationship variables.....that is almost always the cause of game breaking bugs in any game.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
One card is in the new club. Once logged in, look left. I don't want to point out exactly - let's keep something interesting to look for.
I guess the second map is in the new places as well.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes