crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Ok never played this but noticed the tag for vore in this.

Tried searching the thread but nobody has really said anything about it - what's the vore in this game? (not necessarily for/against it just wondering really)

• Wow
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Found a small issue, If you click build in the club before you meet the requirements there is no going back. It just locks you there and you have to load a prior save. May want to add a back option there.
Same here. Unfortunately my last save was pretty far back. AArrgghh!

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Here is a save after the 1st day...the only thing done is Delilah was saved. This is a modified save with 9999 food....my girls live like queens :p :LOL:. rename the characters and their relationship to what you want.
Before anyone points it out....yes it does kinda break iimersion since its Suppose to be getting hard to find food.
No cards have been found yet.
The save goes in C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you direct me to this "cheat Engine"? Please?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I couldn't find the address 1346BAA4. How do I know which is the right one?
I actually tried doing this again from a new game and that address didn't exist so this must change from save to save. I think I got lucky with finding the right one....trial and error is all I can suggest but make sure you revert the changes if its the incorrect address to avoid breaking things.
It doesn't take all that long to play through the current content from a new game, my save is just to avoid ever having to worry about not having food for weapons..ect and is probably the safest bet other than playing the game the way it was designed to be played. I played from start to the end of update in just under 2 hours and some of that was trying to find that damn bike and some card locations lol
The more food you have before you scan, the fewer addresses that appear and the easier it is to find the right address.

Last edited:

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Ok never played this but noticed the tag for vore in this.

Tried searching the thread but nobody has really said anything about it - what's the vore in this game? (not necessarily for/against it just wondering really)
Never saw vore the last time I played, but I haven't tried this game for awhile, downloading the update now. That said, this is a zombie apocalypse game if memory serves me right, so I suppose that's where the vore will come in, zombies eating humans.

Reactions: crewfalcons

theejollux

Nov 4, 2017
I actually tried doing this again from a new game and that address didn't exist so this must change from save to save. I think I got lucky with finding the right one....trial and error is all I can suggest but make sure you revert the changes if its the incorrect address to avoid breaking things.
It doesn't take all that long to play through the current content from a new game, my save is just to avoid ever having to worry about not having food for weapons..ect and is probably the safest bet other than playing the game the way it was designed to be played. I played from start to the end of update in just under 2 hours and some of that was trying to find that damn bike and some card locations lol
The more food you have before you scan, the fewer addresses that appear and the easier it is to find the right address.
I manage to do it.

Do you get any bluescreen in the game sometimes?

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
I don't usually write a detailed changelog with the exact number of new renders etc. Each update isn't that long to be honest, but I've worked hard and poured my heart and soul into it. There's always at least one sex scene in each update. The latest update ends on a cliffhanger, so I don't want to spoil the story for you. Just play it, it's free! I've spent hundreds of hours every month making it, it only really takes ten minutes of your time.
Please let me know what you think, your feedback really helps me improve and get better. Thank you.
i love ur game i just wants more so im patiently waiting for more content :p

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Anybody pls a full save at the end of 0.6??!!
/Because I fucked up mine in 0.8. I too early did teach fight after i can't do anything else,other quests etc...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anybody pls a full save at the end of 0.6??!!
/Because I fucked up mine in 0.8. I too early did teach fight after i can't do anything else,other quests etc...
I can't remember where the content left off in v6 but here is a save close to it
All of elizabeths content is complete and this is right after the 1st sex scene with Kaley

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i managed to get stuck, went to the club or some such and entered a stairwell, after clicking there im greeted by a red choice that i cant click and i cant exit the choice menu either RIP!

Hi with me the upper action bar is not displayed. Is this a vr game ? if so, why isn't it in the description.
should be a toggle for it in the top right corner

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I speak to Zora after saving Lucy but she says the same old things. No business opportunity.

Solution: Go home, go to sleep and return to the club the next morning and she will be standing outside her office.

Last edited:

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
The bar seems to be there but is invisible. and the button in the upper right corner does not work.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes