Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
That's pretty cool. I'm revamping the entire loot system in the next update so this method would probably work as well.

Anyways here are both versions. There are still a few bugs, but I'll upload a fix this weekend.
Windows:
Mac:

If you've found any bugs, please let me know. The more details, the better. Thank you!
Thanks EndlessTaboo - updating the OP now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Official Lust Man Standing Guide v0.8.pdf
- - - - -

Tier#3B.png

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Not sure - still looking for a changelog myself.
I don't usually write a detailed changelog with the exact number of new renders etc. Each update isn't that long to be honest, but I've worked hard and poured my heart and soul into it. There's always at least one sex scene in each update. The latest update ends on a cliffhanger, so I don't want to spoil the story for you. Just play it, it's free! I've spent hundreds of hours every month making it, it only really takes ten minutes of your time.
Please let me know what you think, your feedback really helps me improve and get better. Thank you.

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Sorry to double post, but how would I go about replacing the pictures on the main page of this thread?
Those screenshots are still from a year ago and they're terrible.
I've chosen some really nice pictures and it would be great if a mod could replace the images from the main page.
Here's the folder with the pictures,

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry to double post, but how would I go about replacing the pictures on the main page of this thread?
I've chosen some really nice pictures and it would be great if a mod could replace the images from the main page.
Either send a message to the original poster, or as the dev, you can request to be made the original poster, and then you can change them yourself.

Reactions: Namco15 and Twistty

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I don't usually write a detailed changelog with the exact number of new renders etc. Each update isn't that long to be honest, but I've worked hard and poured my heart and soul into it. There's always at least one sex scene in each update. The latest update ends on a cliffhanger, so I don't want to spoil the story for you. Just play it, it's free! I've spent hundreds of hours every month making it, it only really takes ten minutes of your time.
Please let me know what you think, your feedback really helps me improve and get better. Thank you.
Hi, I'm on the Mac version and the black bar bug on top and bottom blocking certain UI still exist.

And also, there're few places in this version will make you stuck in the UI not able to do anything else other than loading or quitting the game, and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the great game.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I guess that Unity won't play on my comp today, it keeps freezing. It does this sometimes, will try tomorow.

• Sad
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks again - added to the OP.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hm, I did all it wrong, after saving the bitted chick did the training stuff and get blocked in the cliffhanger, so can't do the other tasks without restarting. And no skip button...

theejollux

Nov 4, 2017
Here is a save after the 1st day...the only thing done is Delilah was saved. This is a modified save with 9999 food....my girls live like queens :p :LOL:. rename the characters and their relationship to what you want.
Before anyone points it out....yes it does kinda break iimersion since its Suppose to be getting hard to find food.
No cards have been found yet.
The save goes in C:\Users\your pc name\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't find the address 1346BAA4. How do I know which is the right one?

Endarri

Jun 8, 2017
Found a small issue, If you click build in the club before you meet the requirements there is no going back. It just locks you there and you have to load a prior save. May want to add a back option there.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes