DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Used 2 seperate saves and checked and explored city and saved locations countless times, can't find warehouse?? Anyone have CG for this update? I give up lol

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Used 2 seperate saves and checked and explored city and saved locations countless times, can't find warehouse?? Anyone have CG for this update? I give up lol
Go into city and use the 5% option to look around

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I've also ran into the problem were if you click "upgrade" in the club stairwell you are stuck and have to re-open the game.

Some other notes:
- the new club is confusing and relatively empty
- i found the new building in town but i can't do anything but work in circles. some of the clicks (like the big gate and the items in the room) don't do anything
- the club also has some clicks that have no action. like the bell on the counter and the two doors on the right in the infirmary or the water fountains
- setting SFX to 0 doesn't have any effect on the hover sound of the top bar

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Go into city and use the 5% option to look around

While I appreciate the effort to try and help, I tried this for 4 in game days continously no new location unlocked. Hopefully someone will upload a gallery or new save

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Cant save. All saves are full but I cant overwrite any of them.
The stairwell in the club only a red option is available and nothing works just quit. A hell of a lot of clicking without any hints.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Accidentally removed my 'profiles' and all my saves have gone without any warning. Now I have to start again. What are profiles for? Is there a help or explanation?
I am compelled to use the walkthrough as I dont wont to go through all the useless clicking.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I can only play this update tonight....but man about half the images on the OP are new.

Did I miss a lot of content or is all of this new content in the latest update!?

Like the girl in the Hospital, did I mess up, or is she new?

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Found the deck of cards. Living room is empty during afternoons. Anyone figure out how to start strip poker?
I am in the exact same boat here, and no one, not a soul has answered this question. I have searched this thread for answers and there are none. everyone assumes the socks question. I have never once seen Roommate or Kaylie in the room in the afternoon.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I am in the exact same boat here, and no one, not a soul has answered this question. I have searched this thread for answers and there are none. everyone assumes the socks question. I have never once seen Roommate or Kaylie in the room in the afternoon.
It's been a very long time, since I did the strip poker quest...so forgive me if I'm wrong, but does it not become an option around dinner time ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it was an option in the evening BEFORE starteing dinner... the girls or atleast your roommate will be sitting on the sofa in the living room

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
At least in my case some of the former quests were set back. So I needed to save the roommate again to trigger the option to find the warehouse. This was available on the next day (before I kept seeking for it several days... in vain).

Also any option to talk to Delilah or Zora or Lucy (both at the same day seems impossible) needs to be done on different days after saving Lucy.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
I've also ran into the problem were if you click "upgrade" in the club stairwell you are stuck and have to re-open the game.

Some other notes:
- the new club is confusing and relatively empty
- i found the new building in town but i can't do anything but work in circles. some of the clicks (like the big gate and the items in the room) don't do anything
- the club also has some clicks that have no action. like the bell on the counter and the two doors on the right in the infirmary or the water fountains
- setting SFX to 0 doesn't have any effect on the hover sound of the top bar
New places you can click without continuation are probably ready for the next update. Otherwise, the new club has the latest events with Kaylie, Delilah and Zora, plus one of the new cards, the new building has the second card, the new roommate weapon and the new scene with it. Virtually everything is new in both buildings, provided that the previous update is complete.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I see the update like this. It's frustrating because the game is interesting but that's impossible to play. if it can be useful to the developer I have windows 10, video card nvidia quadro

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes