AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Any chances for the possibility to save sarah from the infection? ( the club have a "zombie virus healing center" )

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AlexTorch

You can only kill her if you try to go find any healing stuff the other girl will be dead when you return to the room. The zombie virus healing center could just be a place where they do tests and experiments on other people including the MC.

mmmonsterkill

Delilah is found in the club in the first cubicle on the right when you first enter the club but she's not there every day though.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
AlexTorch

You can only kill her if you try to go find any healing stuff the other girl will be dead when you return to the room. The zombie virus healing center could just be a place where they do tests and experiments on other people including the MC.

mmmonsterkill

Delilah is found in the club in the first cubicle on the right when you first enter the club but she's not there every day though.

Yeah, but i feel like shit for killing her, could the dev do something, like a timer, for those who want risk...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, but i feel like shit for killing her, could the dev do something, like a timer, for those who want risk...
If anything it's a miracle she stayed human this long... from the 2nd memory fragments the girl was infected on day 1 of the outbreak...
the player was captured by that misterious organisation 2 weeks later and 1 week later he returned home... so the girl is infected for 3 weeks without turning at minimum

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If anything it's a miracle she stayed human this long... from the 2nd memory fragments the girl was infected on day 1 of the outbreak...
the player was captured by that misterious organisation 2 weeks later and 1 week later he returned home... so the girl is infected for 3 weeks without turning at minimum
I noticed this aswell....also elizabeth said that a biter followed them both back to the dorm where it bit sara, but sara was bit at the library....just a small plot hole but I'm not complaining.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I can't play poker... I can't do anything, im so tired of this...
click on the cards in your inventory and then click on kaley in the living room....she will say not now but to ask again tomorrow after noon(sunset). Then next day...wait til sunset and then use the cards on kaley again at the kitchen table

Reactions: poliq1234

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
I can't remember where the content left off in v6 but here is a save close to it
All of elizabeths content is complete and this is right after the 1st sex scene with Kaley
can you please tell me where to put this save file in the game folder ?

c6341836

Oct 26, 2019
I can't play poker... I can't do anything, im so tired of this...
click on the cards in your inventory and then click on kaley in the living room....she will say not now but to ask again tomorrow after noon(sunset). Then next day...wait til sunset and then use the cards on kaley again at the kitchen table
Also, if she isn't in the livingroom just progress the story of the other girls, she'll be there eventually.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Evangelion-01

But it was also stated by someone that the virus affects the men worse then the woman so it probably takes longer for woman who are infected to change.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Evangelion-01

But it was also stated by someone that the virus affects the men worse then the woman so it probably takes longer for woman who are infected to change.
Yet the women you have to save in the club wasn't bitten more than a few hours before she started to turn... and your sister/step daugther/roommate also stated that the infected turned within a day.
And we are not talkeing about a small difference of a few hours or a day... she remained human for 3 more weeks

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 292805

Oh look it's the same asset from dating my daughterm, I wonder if shes super cheap, or free and these game devs are fuckiomg scam artists? NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
fehiyi

The walk through found on the first page in the OP can help you find where they are.

HVSS

I haven't seen anything broken in the game except that in the walk through it doesn't state that both the sister and the room mates stuff must be done to a certain spot before you are able to play strip poker with them.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes