timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thanks for the spoiler mate
Now hold on just a second here! Are you telling me that in this game about being the last man alive and fucking every girl you see, you get to fuck one of the girls?!?! Knowing this, I've lost all interest!

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Now hold on just a second here! Are you telling me that in this game about being the last man alive and fucking every girl you see, you get to fuck one of the girls?!?! Knowing this, I've lost all interest!
Holy shit, with that brilliant argument you just busted every argument about spoilers. Next time I'm seeing a horror film I just shout out who dies, cause it's a fucking horror film. Everyone dies, right? :WeSmart:

I'm sorry, not because of a spoiler or anything was for anyone to know
Don't worry, I've just seen that it's even a part of the preview pics. Should be removed though

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I can't find Delilah at the bar. I found and helped her in the world, went to the club, the leader thanked me for helping Delilah, but when I go to the green bench (the screen in the walkthrough where she is suposed to be) it's empty...
EDIT : NVM she showed up randomly later...

For those having trouble for the poker event I did too.
I finally managed to trigger, not sure what did it, here is what I completed so far.
Mia and lucia lvl3, Elizabeth lvl 6, Kathie lvl 2. I leveled Kathie and Lucia after my last unsuccessful tries to play poker, so it might have helped.
I have the machete, playing cards, dildo, flash light, binoculars, spices, delilahs back pack, socks and bycicle. Most of those, except the machete, spices and playing cards were obtained after my last unsuccessful tries to find the girls to play cards.
To find the "roomate" I did not have to go out and come back until I found her. I just slept "until sunset".

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone got a more detailed step by step guide on what to do ? Something that is more detailed from day one on places to go and where to get food,weapons etc. The walkthrough isn't really step by step!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone got a more detailed step by step guide on what to do ? Something that is more detailed from day one on places to go and where to get food,weapons etc. The walkthrough isn't really step by step!
...and what would be the fun in playing an open world game like someone else did?
Events can be encountered at ones own leisure and sometimes they are random... like finding the special locations in town.
wouldn't help you much if someone either abused save spam in order to get all special locations on day 1 or actually got lucky... unless you want to get frustrated by accomplishing the same.
Same goes for food as the finding can vary from 0 to 5

Reactions: deviant9

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Accidentally removed my 'profiles' and all my saves have gone without any warning. Now I have to start again. What are profiles for? Is there a help or explanation?
I am compelled to use the walkthrough as I dont wont to go through all the useless clicking.
Hi man, 2 game saves with nice progress from me)
One before sex scene with Delilah in lecture room (probably from 0.6 version), second before sex scene with Kaylie on the city backyard.

Reactions: Mladin and Scaron

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I don't usually write a detailed changelog with the exact number of new renders etc. Each update isn't that long to be honest, but I've worked hard and poured my heart and soul into it. There's always at least one sex scene in each update. The latest update ends on a cliffhanger, so I don't want to spoil the story for you. Just play it, it's free! I've spent hundreds of hours every month making it, it only really takes ten minutes of your time.
Please let me know what you think, your feedback really helps me improve and get better. Thank you.
Thanks so much for your great work. It's really strange that such an interesting game has so low rating on the site.
For me this game is a kind of adult Resident Evil with cool script and sexy stuff :cool:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can't get the girls to play cards with the MC. I have the cards but can't talk to them to start playing strip poker for some reason.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes