EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I see that my game is still very difficult to play for most people. That’s definitely not my intention. I want my game to have as little grinding as possible. I want the open world structure to give you a sense of freedom and choice. You may not feel it right now, but give me some time, I will make this style worthwhile for you.

The major problem seems to be with the strip poker. I will find a way to improve the structure of that event and make it easier to follow. I’ll also fix the problem with the repair menu at the Club. Any other specific areas that’s giving any of you problems?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I see that my game is still very difficult to play for most people. That’s definitely not my intention. I want my game to have as little grinding as possible. I want the open world structure to give you a sense of freedom and choice. You may not feel it right now, but give me some time, I will make this style worthwhile for you.

The major problem seems to be with the strip poker. I will find a way to improve the structure of that event and make it easier to follow. I’ll also fix the problem with the repair menu at the Club. Any other specific areas that’s giving any of you problems?
The new hint UI no longer tells you how many cards you are missing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
EndlessTaboo

Or you can put in the walk through for both the sister and room mates quest stuff that you must first progress far enough with both the sister and the room mate before you can play strip poker. For me that was the only reason I had trouble with it was because it doesn't say shit about you needing to progress far enough with both of them to be able to play poker with them. There are other places in the walk though that also don't say you must progress far enough with this person to unlock such and such place.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Lycan Huntz4Oppai

Well I'll continue to call them sister and brother as I look at that line as a typo because if you pick sister then it should say. I don't think I'm sterile. I mean, I had a daughter from another woman but they are dead now. As for the older part she could be her older brother and a older brother can go to a HS graduation and be proud of his sister.

If it's suppose to be only one then you should be pigeonholed into it with no option to pick anything other then dad.

yunmaster

Use sneak skill outside of the MC's sisters bedroom as soon as the MC gets up and then go to the campus and spy on Ellie before entering her room.
Thank you for answer.
After all, that method was the best.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
SON OF A ....that mirror in the bathroom just fked my brain for like 15 min, i just couldnt find the flashlight cause my brain didnt wanted to see that the bathroom have a giant mirror and the shower was to the left...damn!

Reactions: Red469

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Unity just feels clunky and buggy in 99% of games developed on it, have yet to see a good one on that engine actually. Hopefully for the next game he moves away from it. I feel like the walk through is fine but it bugs out if you do stuff out of order from how it was updated.

The renders/animations are amazing and the story im fine with, i just find this games biggest downfall is the engine and if it wernt for unity this would 100% be 4+ stars imo

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018

Glad to see your back Taboo...

I love this VN and wish to see it progress, it has alot of potential, and alot that still needs tlc

I Was just wondering, Taboo if theres any rough idea of when the next update will be out?
And if the main thing that seems to be a downer of the daughter going awal... after the card game will be addressed?

Red469

May 18, 2018
SON OF A ....that mirror in the bathroom just fked my brain for like 15 min, i just couldnt find the flashlight cause my brain didnt wanted to see that the bathroom have a giant mirror and the shower was to the left...damn!
Ya your not alone...
BATHROOM HAS TWO SECTIONS LOL
Is what I said once someone helped me see that theres an arrow right... to reach there.

It frustrated me to no end... till I got help.

FuryArrow

Feb 11, 2019
It's been a very long time, since I did the strip poker quest...so forgive me if I'm wrong, but does it not become an option around dinner time ?
I can only choose what kind of "dinner" I will have with the girls, and after that, they go to bed. Around "Sunset" none of them are in the rooms.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Please where is the overpass that says in the walkthrough, i cant find it so i cant progress further in the game! :(

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Please where is the overpass that says in the walkthrough, i cant find it so i cant progress further in the game! :(
the overpass is top right of map, symbol is a lab jar.. however to unlock being able to travel to it first you must get the quest from Elizabeth to look for her sister, after that talk to leader of the club to be directed to overpass.

Last edited:

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
If peeps are really having trouble following the story of this game just read the ingame guide? the spy-glass at top of screen, the screen it opens is called achievements, but its really an in game guide.. just do what it tell you to do to trigger next stage.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I cant find the area where I'm supposed to get the weapon for my roommate, it tells me to search the city. I cant find any new areas.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes