StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hawk15

Stop trying to play the game in full screen mode it doesn't work I had the same problem and had to use the windowed mode to get everything to show up right.
Yep, did the same thing, has been working just fine. Somewhere along the line settings changed and one cannot play it in full screen anymore, but windowed luckily works. :) (I adore this game really, it is my favourite)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
but i cant break in the hospital whats neww in this version all this time nothing new beside she told me she having a baby
There hasn't been anything with the hospital yet other than the intro....after delilah tells you shes pregnant, thats it for her content.
The bank is where you buy weapons....not the club. Jus look at the hints for the girls and work from there, just make sure you AVOID Your roomies final quest and warehouse until you complete all of the current content or you will be stuck until the next update.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I see that my game is still very difficult to play for most people. That’s definitely not my intention. I want my game to have as little grinding as possible. I want the open world structure to give you a sense of freedom and choice. You may not feel it right now, but give me some time, I will make this style worthwhile for you.

The major problem seems to be with the strip poker. I will find a way to improve the structure of that event and make it easier to follow. I’ll also fix the problem with the repair menu at the Club. Any other specific areas that’s giving any of you problems?
ET:
Game gets a 5 out of ten due to gameplay. Visuals are excellent, Many Thanks, you put a lot of work into that and it shows!
was difficult to figure out how to trigger the Strip Poker, Got the cards and the message we will play next afternoon, Tried dragging the cards onto each girl in the Living Room or Dining room in the afternoon, finally hapened at dinner table 2 days later.
(even got the socks on after card game is initially over)
Cant figure out how the dead girls head gets separated to give to Lucia.
Says I have to do more of Maya's storyline to advance with Lucia but Maya's storyline showing as complete for this version.
WAY too grindy with not being able to get food and the randomness of the maps in the one area you can search for food.
I keep wondering when the characters are going to starve to death. Scarcity of food and the once a day search for it is a huge detractor to the game.
Models and Graphics are absolutely great. Love the story. Would have been much more enjoyable in renpy with more than 10 save slots or a back button.
Captain Red

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Question I got the cards but how do you start the strip poker game with room mate, how do i find her afternoon in the house? all i can see is morning and sunset for dinner

myself

Sep 21, 2017
myself

You must progress far enough with BOTH of the girls before you can play strip poker with them.
ok I got it, and about the find the new location for sister? for the step 7 of lear to fight? i mean im exploring the cinty center but nothing happens

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
In a deadlock situation. I just cured the girl w/ Compound C. In my exploration of the Club and trying to figure out where everything is, I clicked to go up the stairs. Now, I'm presented with the option to Build/Repair (not knowing what this is or what it does). I click on it and only have the non-clickable, red text option "Zombie Virus Healing Centre". Clicking anywhere else does not take me out of this menu and I am stuck. I will need to load a previous save and redo what I have done.

A cancel option, an ability to click the only option and tell me why I can't do that, or even clicking outside the menu area to allow me to go back is required here.

Reactions: nhhh21322

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Thanks for the help.
and when the problem with the full screen will be fixed.
In the beginning it worked in full screen mode since 4-5 updates.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Additionally...

I have turned Sound Effects as low as I can manage to get them. Yet, any interface sounds that are made are VERY loud for no reason. Can this get addressed?

The new warehouse - I enter and explore. Nothing to find and no way to get out. I had to go to the club and back to the city to keep searching and figure out where "roommate" can be found. (I had assumed I had to find "roommate" in the wild. I had missed the text in Achievements screen saying I have to find a light weapon for her first.)

The Tips/Achievements interface - Either the Close button needs to move or there needs to be an "Are You Sure?" Dialog if you click the x on the app's window. I tried clicking Close, as I opened the wrong interface. Instead I clicked the X and lost progress. I'm done with this version for now, as I don't want to re-do stuff yet again. This kind of interface problem is beyond frustrating.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes