phantommint

Aug 26, 2018
I've been sitting for over an hour And I tried to search for a new place to start Learn to fight and I didn't find anything new.

LOL

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
I see that my game is still very difficult to play for most people. That’s definitely not my intention. I want my game to have as little grinding as possible. I want the open world structure to give you a sense of freedom and choice. You may not feel it right now, but give me some time, I will make this style worthwhile for you.

The major problem seems to be with the strip poker. I will find a way to improve the structure of that event and make it easier to follow. I’ll also fix the problem with the repair menu at the Club. Any other specific areas that’s giving any of you problems?
The main issue is that the actions the player has to take are either illogical or require completely breaking the flow of the game.

For example in order to progress with Kaylie after the poker game you require the player to look out the balcony. Now, other than the very first moments of the game (where the player will be investigating everything in general) and then after acquiring the binoculars (which are stupidly easy to miss, btw) there are NO incentives to click the balcony and you give no indication that it might be required.

There's a lot of other situations like this. Why would the player go to the Library after the poker game? What's the incentive? The only time anyone mentions the Community Centre is Elizabeth, when she asks the player to clear it. No one ever mentions it again afterwards, Kaylie doesn't tell the player where the "roommate" might be and at that point the library is nowhere near the standard flow of the game (which is: go to the city centre, look for supplies until you run out of energy).

As of right now, without a walk-through or without just blindly clicking through every location (which is getting increasingly difficult - what is the point of the library having 8 or 10 rooms?? Or the new Club having however many locations?) and hoping to get lucky your game is impossible to progress.

And since I'm already bitching - why does the Sound setting not affect UI sounds? Why are there no keyboard controls if the text displayed isn't in a text box? You're making a grindy, extremely luck- (or walk-through-) based game that doesn't give us the option to properly skip repeating text.

The story is OK, the girls are gorgeous, but everything is getting bogged down by the UI and this perceived openness of the world. I really think you should switch to making this a VN, with a branching storyline that let's us choose which bit of the story to tackle next, but otherwise leads us from point A to point B. At least until you have enough content and structure to justify an open world.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I see that my game is still very difficult to play for most people. That’s definitely not my intention. I want my game to have as little grinding as possible. I want the open world structure to give you a sense of freedom and choice. You may not feel it right now, but give me some time, I will make this style worthwhile for you.

The major problem seems to be with the strip poker. I will find a way to improve the structure of that event and make it easier to follow. I’ll also fix the problem with the repair menu at the Club. Any other specific areas that’s giving any of you problems?
I don't mean to sound disrespectful but why continue to release a buggy mess if a game this is just like any Bathesda release each updates breaks something new in your game the only time this game didn't get so much complaints was on 1st release but since then theres always been an issue and no not minor game breaking bugs where you just cant play or progress I've played this game since it 1st game to f95 till this day I'm not sure if you can or not pass level 2 stealth I have it maxed on level 2 but I cant complete the spy on the girls quest the game says level up stealth but I cant go any further then we're its at maxed level 2 and this is the MC main quest Improve your sneaking wont complete and also acquire the flashlight, socks and binoculars is supposed to be 3/3 my game says 4/3 as I stated previously I've been playing since this game first came to f95 alot of people complained about old saves dont work but I never had that problem perhaps I should've had that issue I would've began a new game but I'm way too deep to start fresh game is absurdly too buggy andits not renpy not worth the trouble starting over.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That's not "most people". I bet 99,999999999999999999999% people who checked your walkthrough and the game hint system didn't have any problems at all.

No, I don't think so.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Can't really blame the problems on Unity. It is an amazing engine, but I just suck at it. I need more time to learn how to use it properly. Even with Renpy, it would still be difficult to do some of the things I want to do with my games. The built in scroll back feature in Renpy is pretty fucking amazing though.
Well atleast we'd have a rollback feature with renpy after you've stuck us somewhere and we wouldn't have to reload a save, god forbid we had hours if gameplay before our last save yes that's happened to me with your game and before I had to actually restart the game close it out with task manager we atleast now can reload while stuck in a conversation vs before you had to force shut down the game in order to get your ui to work again. I've played your game on its first arrival to f95 oh do I know of all the many bugs it has.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
ET:
Game gets a 5 out of ten due to gameplay. Visuals are excellent, Many Thanks, you put a lot of work into that and it shows!
was difficult to figure out how to trigger the Strip Poker, Got the cards and the message we will play next afternoon, Tried dragging the cards onto each girl in the Living Room or Dining room in the afternoon, finally hapened at dinner table 2 days later.
(even got the socks on after card game is initially over)
Cant figure out how the dead girls head gets separated to give to Lucia.
Says I have to do more of Maya's storyline to advance with Lucia but Maya's storyline showing as complete for this version.
WAY too grindy with not being able to get food and the randomness of the maps in the one area you can search for food.
I keep wondering when the characters are going to starve to death. Scarcity of food and the once a day search for it is a huge detractor to the game.
Models and Graphics are absolutely great. Love the story. Would have been much more enjoyable in renpy with more than 10 save slots or a back button.
Captain Red
Machete

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
There are many pretty women appear.
But there's not much to do.
I'm so sorry for the bad comments.:cry:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well its hard work to make this game i am sure.. so content will be slowly coming in. For the time it's been out for me i feel there's actually a lot of content. As time goes by it will get more and more I am sure we will then be happier...
Just looking at the sex animation fro Kaylee outside with MC... the rendering alone for the one POV view must've taken him 10-12hrs? if it was faster then he's got a super good render pc...

That's right. It's a good game.
But there aren't many events.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You are referring to the club swinging doors and you select "Repair Build" and there is no option to exit. You can press Escape on your PC keyboard to load a saved file. I had to do this. This type of thing is more down to Endless's beta testers not picking that up.

I felt just like you even after having my issue of not being able to complete main quest Improve your sneaking game just won't let me complete it but it doesn't seem to have stopped the story from moving forward. I see my goid friend UncleVt gave me a facepalm as usual for voicing my opinion and this comment will most likely get me flagged for complaining about his facepalm. But yeah new issue has anyone figured a way to leave the club it seems we're stuck this is why I made the first comment but good ole boy UncleVT decided I deserved a facepalm for valid complaints and game breaking bugs.

Reactions: deviant9
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes