AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Can somebody help me please and post a screenshot of where exactly are the socks under the sink? I've tried to hover with the mouse everywhere under the sink but Im unable to find it :(

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Where can i find light weapon for my roommate???
If you search the city, you can find 4 random places.
Cinema = Roommate event
Back street = Vex, Fiona, Maya Event
Old factory = Maya Event, find a card game
parking lot(?) = Dagger is here.

The name of the place is not set.
It just looks like that. :D

Can somebody help me please and post a screenshot of where exactly are the socks under the sink? I've tried to hover with the mouse everywhere under the sink but Im unable to find it :(
Bathroom. Under hair dryer. Left first drawer

Last edited:

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
If you search the city, you can find 4 random places.
Cinema = Roommate event
Back street = Vex, Fiona, Maya Event
Old factory = Maya Event, find a card game
parking lot(?) = Dagger is here.

The name of the place is not set.
It just looks like that. :D

Bathroom. Under hair dryer. Left first drawer
Thanks I found them there, For some reason they were not there untill i've done the mission to save Elizabeth :O

Another question please. Whats the best way to increase my sneak ability? im still at level 1 and it goes slowly. All I do is take a peek in the bedroom right in the morning.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks I found them there, For some reason they were not there untill i've done the mission to save Elizabeth :O

Another question please. Whats the best way to increase my sneak ability? im still at level 1 and it goes slowly. All I do is take a peek in the bedroom right in the morning.
You take a peek at Elizabeth at the university.
And you can peek roommate & Kaylie at night.

Reactions: Capt OA

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
My only "gripe" with this kind of game which the end of the update highlights (well done dev) is that the MCs are always a bunch of man-childs, I really want to see where the story goes because I think this has a lot of potential.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Is this happening when you're loading a save?
Could you try using the map and quick travel to another location?
Sorry for my English. The problem appeared with the last two updates. I don't know how to explain, I am attaching a debug of an image of which during the game I only saw the background and than the game freezes. Even with animations, not all of them, I have the same problem : view of backgrounds and images alternate at great speed making the game unusable. For example I could not see nothing for the training scene or when the Guy meets lucy to treat her. The map works great, and if I move elsewere and come back the defect persist. Maybe if I can make a movie of what happens it would be easier to explain but I don't know how to do it. Only this game gives me those problems.
I thought it was my save to be defective and I downloaded those in this tread. nothing the flaw is still there. I also tried to download the file D3D suggested by you but windows 10 refuses to launch it

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes