cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Machete girl in bank seems interested about me but she can't do anything because she is on duty. Any content planned about her?

I noticed that some girls have the stats card but very few content (for example Fiona or the "banker") while Lucy hasn't despite tje fact I can even improve romance level with her!

I finished storyline and all characters objectives and didn't encounter any bug except I have no access to the objective menu after saving Lucy quest.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Is this happening when you're loading a save?
Could you try using the map and quick travel to another location?
if it can help you this is what I see. Consider that this is a save of another player and that I deleted everything except save and reinstalled the game. At this point I don't know what to do more to help you

Reactions: OzBrit

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Sorry for my English. The problem appeared with the last two updates. I don't know how to explain, I am attaching a debug of an image of which during the game I only saw the background and than the game freezes. Even with animations, not all of them, I have the same problem : view of backgrounds and images alternate at great speed making the game unusable. For example I could not see nothing for the training scene or when the Guy meets lucy to treat her. The map works great, and if I move elsewere and come back the defect persist. Maybe if I can make a movie of what happens it would be easier to explain but I don't know how to do it. Only this game gives me those problems.
I thought it was my save to be defective and I downloaded those in this tread. nothing the flaw is still there. I also tried to download the file D3D suggested by you but windows 10 refuses to launch it
Are you having trouble when you start talking to someone? I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you could record a video, that would help a lot. Thanks

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
And again a Cliffhanger at an interesting moment, well too be Fair i expected it and makes sense.
I'm not the biggest Fan of Incest so i go with Step/Brother Step/Sister and its works out for me.
The Game it self is Interesting. The Story is at the moment Simple but if it goes like that it will get more interesting in the next few Updates. A few Items were hard to find but nothing that a Walkrough can't help. The Hint system for GIrls is a big Plus too.

keep the Good Work up and thank you for the (probably unintentional) Easteregg. Everyone who played once MotH knows what i mean :)

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
if it can help you this is what I see. Consider that this is a save of another player and that I deleted everything except save and reinstalled the game. At this point I don't know what to do more to help you
That's really weird. Have you tried starting a brand new game? If so, do you still see blue screens? It could be the save that you're using is corrupt or from a version of the game that's not compatible. However, I made sure all the save files are compatible since May

Another question, could you give me the specs of your computer?
I ran the game on a really slow laptop. The loading takes a long time, but from what I can tell, everything seems to work

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
That's really weird. Have you tried starting a brand new game? If so, do you still see blue screens? It could be the save that you're using is corrupt or from a version of the game that's not compatible. However, I made sure all the save files are compatible since May

Another question, could you give me the specs of your computer?
I ran the game on a really slow laptop. The loading takes a long time, but from what I can tell, everything seems to work
i have the same problem blue screens plus it is my save file i dont use other. ( note : my OS system windows 10 pro core i3 4g ram 64bit) it was work perfectly the previous version before 0.8

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
last thing is that you have been cought by charen right?
and we have to wait the new update right?

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Guys

Twistty posted in the overview about using Dxcpl for slower PC's. I am getting Blue screens during the game and crashes/Not responding so tried following Twistty's instructions but he mentions "Exe" file and this game doesn't have an exe - Just 2 applications files, the game and Unity crash handler, but applying his instructions to any combination of these 2 fine up to Loading a save then it just seems to leave me in Limbo as the music changes but all I have is the title screen. Am I doing something Wrong. Enjoying the game but not enjoying the waits and crashes.

Help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
So i suppose I found a lovely little bug that gets you stuck? If you have no outfits, in your bedroom at midnight and you opt to see outfits, you can't back out and you're stuck looking at a clothe-less manniquine.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes