batanegra

May 8, 2017
so, i try to use cheat engine for energy + food but the guides here doesn't work, when i go searching for food in the city the energy isn't 100 and after that, the next scan function doesn't throw any kind of new value, even when i change the value numbers

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so, i try to use cheat engine for energy + food but the guides here doesn't work, when i go searching for food in the city the energy isn't 100 and after that, the next scan function doesn't throw any kind of new value, even when i change the value numbers
getting food and such isnt that hard just keep in mind you only got one try a day, otherwise ask the girls in the morning if they had any luck as for useing CE i never bothered trying, wasnt needed

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Guys

Twistty posted in the overview about using Dxcpl for slower PC's. I am getting Blue screens during the game and crashes/Not responding so tried following Twistty's instructions but he mentions "Exe" file and this game doesn't have an exe - Just 2 applications files, the game and Unity crash handler, but applying his instructions to any combination of these 2 fine up to Loading a save then it just seems to leave me in Limbo as the music changes but all I have is the title screen. Am I doing something Wrong. Enjoying the game but not enjoying the waits and crashes.

Help
I am getting more and more crashes and blue screens as the Game progresses.

Is anyone able to Help

Cheers

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
screenshots 21 and 23....are those ingame? I don't recall coming across those 2 in those locations.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
On one save I was unable to find Elizabeth in the classroom that portion of her quest, it may be because I had already had the Delilah scene in the library. On another save I was able, so it's not that I don't know where she is, she's just not there on the save where I did Delilah's first.

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
When I save the game, where can I find the save? What I mean is, where is it stored on my computer?

Last edited:

Reduk Sasnak

Nov 15, 2017
So i suppose I found a lovely little bug that gets you stuck? If you have no outfits, in your bedroom at midnight and you opt to see outfits, you can't back out and you're stuck looking at a clothe-less manniquine.
There is a back option on the left side of the screen near the bottom. It's hard to see, but there. I had the same issue when I first tried to look at the outfits.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
So I see there are at least a couple of people that has problems with blue screens. It seems like the problems are happening on slower machines, but I can't seem to reproduce these issues on my old laptop.
If you are having problems running the game, whether it's blue screens or crashes, please let me know which part of the game that's causing the problem and it would help me a lot if you can tell me the specs of your computer.
Try and see if updating your graphics driver helps.
I'll try to figure out what's causing the problem. It might take me some time because I still have to finish the update this month, that's my big focus at the moment

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
In the walk... This pic should be before "Learn to Fight" with another text.... Look at the 2:e pic....
Spy on roommate.jpg Before Lern to Fight.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes