Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just need some answer.
When i search a game, i use the "latest update" with 2 specific tag (incest, male protagonist) and this game is under incest tag.
But reading the genre at page 1 there is no incest tag. So i try to see if there was an incest patch, but nothing.
Can someone tell me if the tag is wrong or if in game there is incest too?
Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys just need some answer.
When i search a game, i use the "latest update" with 2 specific tag (incest, male protagonist) and this game is under incest tag.
But reading the genre at page 1 there is no incest tag. So i try to see if there was an incest patch, but nothing.
Can someone tell me if the tag is wrong or if in game there is incest too?
Thank you
Just look up a few posts above yours at the top of the page... :unsure:

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, how do i start strip poker? i give her the cards already, but i cant ask her to play

Edit: looks like a bug, after starting a new game, all works fine

Last edited:

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I have few questions. Please help
1.How to trigger Stronger than you thing quest
2. How to trigger uncovering her feet related to Kaylie
3. How to trigger Haughty touch related to Lucia and what kind of item i need to experiment with her

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
It is possible to save Lucy and use the cure for Elizabeth roomate?
Delilah will always be pregnant even when cumming outside?

I have few questions. Please help
1.How to trigger Stronger than you thing quest
2. How to trigger uncovering her feet related to Kaylie
3. How to trigger Haughty touch related to Lucia and what kind of item i need to experiment with her
1)You must do all other quest related to the character before that, then you need to explore the place where Maya saved you from a zombie.
2)During night go in her bedroom you can change visual and reach the feet, it is like when you inspect the body of Elizabeth's roomate so it can be easy to miss.

Because you can set the relationship with the roommate yourself.
roommate can be MC daughter or sister.
You can even set that wife and get a weird result.
CHARON: You males are monsters blablabla that think only to fuck...shame at you....you even fucked with your WIFE!

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I just can't trigger the strip poker even with the roomie... Everytime I come into the living room in the afternoon she is just standing there, and using the deck on her does not do anything :( Somebody please help I tried everything

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well, feels short other then finding all the cards, finished most the game in one sitting but with one ending already included it seems, the story is rather short and lots of nothing on lots of paths hopefully my gut is wrong and this isn't planned to be wrapped up soon otherwise its going to be a flop ending, feels more like a 0.4 or 0.5 rather then a 0.8 but ive given up trying to judge based on version tbh

Reactions: Hyped and Jamsalad

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
so how is this game on patreon and have incest without a patch exactly? Is it pre-patched?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UncleVT
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes