fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I passed on playing the card game because I didn't have level 2 sneaking yet. Is it possible to trigger it again? Nothing is happening and I don't have the cards in my inventory anymore.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is there an incest patch cause the sister is still a roommate
Edit: guys what you do is name her first then you can put in her relationship to you

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
I got a question? is there a way to find medicine for Sarah when you went to elizabeth? or is there no other choice but to kill Sarah? Cause i cant seem to find any other way round it other than killing while in the room. I havent killed her straight up. but so far i no matter what i do i cant save Liz

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Like I said...it could possibly be different from on pc to another. Sounds like this is the case.
It is always different.
Either you need to perform a pointer scan and provide a or create a .

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
As far as I know, there's no way.
So I did it all over again.
Well... fuck this then tbh. I did a lot of grindy shit after that and really don't care enough to restart. Maybe if the game was in Ren'Py and I could either skip through or use the save editor, but Unity is too much of a pain in the ass to slog through.

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
How do you start the Learn To Fight quest with roommate?

I've done the previous quests and explored the city for 7 days straight but the area has yet to unlock...

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
i just start a new game, where can i find the key? whenever i try to search the drawer, this will always pop up? is it bug or not?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How do you start the Learn To Fight quest with roommate?

I've done the previous quests and explored the city for 7 days straight but the area has yet to unlock...
No choice but to find new place.
Because the push dagger is there.
There are four new place.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes