RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Question I got the cards but how do you start the strip poker game with room mate, how do i find her afternoon in the house? all i can see is morning and sunset for dinner
At dinner table, drag the cards down from the backpack.
RED

Reaper200021

Dec 11, 2019
Someone help me on the roommate learn to fight quest
1.where to find light weapon
(found the new location need help on where to find light weapon)
please dont ignore im getting frustrate, seeking out for help
please give suggestion

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Not sure if that has been ask but is there a incest patch to make the roommate your sister or is that yet to be made yet?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not sure if that has been ask but is there a incest patch to make the roommate your sister or is that yet to be made yet?
you decide what she is at the beginning....no patch needed. You can also change it at anytime aswell by clicking the pencil above her portrait at the girls relation ship tab.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
you decide what she is at the beginning....no patch needed. You can also change it at anytime aswell by clicking the pencil above her portrait at the girls relation ship tab.
Okay I forgot I played this a while ago and didn't realize there was that option in it.

wingblade13

Apr 26, 2018
I need help I am trying to progress the story but cant trigger any of the events without getting to the over pass. I know I have to meet zora to get access, but i cant find her or lucy either. And before anyone says use the achievements screen all it says is to progress kaylies story, however i need the binoculars to do that.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I need help I am trying to progress the story but cant trigger any of the events without getting to the over pass. I know I have to meet zora to get access, but i cant find her or lucy either. And before anyone says use the achievements screen all it says is to progress kaylies story, however i need the binoculars to do that.
Zora is in the club.
Before you go to Overpass, you must first talk to Elizabeth to help find her sister.
Then when she talks to Zora, she talks about Overpass.
If you go to Overpass and have a flashlight, you will find binoculars.
I don't know if the option to talk to Zora is to save Delilah first.
But I saved Delilah and talked to her.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
As promised, here's the update with most of the bugs fixed.
I've improved the strip poker quest line and added multiple new dialogue segments with Roommate and Kaylie.
I've also added more details to the objective system. Hopefully it's much easier to follow now.

Please keep the feedback coming. I love it. I really appreciate all the help you’ve given me. I’ve got a very thick skin and I can take the vast majority of the criticisms without getting emotionally hurt.

======= Download v0.8.0.1 =======
Windows
:
Mac:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I see alot of ppl having trouble progressing the game.....Its not hard at all. I did it from start to finish in 2 hours. And I did it without the walkthrough. Some events require a few days to trigger. The strip poker...I'm pretty sure requires a certain ammount of progress with both girls before it can be played. There are hints and as vague as they may be...it helps. If it told you exactly what to do and where to go then it wouldn't be a hint lol. I've only encountered one bug and thats at the club when you click on the stairs for the zombie healing center or w/e its called.

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
is it just me or are the weapons here so shitty. How are we supposed to enjoy the game if we have to grind so much food just to use the weapon 1 or 2 times before it breaks. Then I need to grind again for another shitty weapon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is it just me or are the weapons here so shitty. How are we supposed to enjoy the game if we have to grind so much food just to use the weapon 1 or 2 times before it breaks. Then I need to grind again for another shitty weapon.
...there are several free weapons found on the maps... and as far as I can tell the only weapon that easily breaks is the cheap bat... I still have the Machete from the bridge area.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Man, seriously you don’t need to grind so much, everything is much simpler:cool:
You just need to exchange supplies for weapons in the store place.
Grinding food is very simple: make a save near the grocery store -> go inside, pickup food -> save the game -> load and try AGAIN (hope the developer fix this).
P.S Does anyone remember a similar grind in 2player's game in Diablo One:D?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
We need compressed version of game.And somebody know in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi There.I’ve just started the game and have few questions.I found cards but can’t play with roommate. I’ve tried to drag and drop ithem to the roommate in the afternoon but nothing happened.How to play poker with her.Also how to go to the overpass to continue the game

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
As promised, here's the update with most of the bugs fixed.
I've improved the strip poker quest line and added multiple new dialogue segments with Roommate and Kaylie.
I've also added more details to the objective system. Hopefully it's much easier to follow now.

Please keep the feedback coming. I love it. I really appreciate all the help you’ve given me. I’ve got a very thick skin and I can take the vast majority of the criticisms without getting emotionally hurt.

======= Download v0.8.0.1 =======
Windows
:
Mac:
Have you solved this too?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hi There.I’ve just started the game and have few questions.I found cards but can’t play with roommate. I’ve tried to drag and drop ithem to the roommate in the afternoon but nothing happened.How to play poker with her.Also how to go to the overpass to continue the game
Don't drag the card and talk to Roommate in the afternoon.
If you look at Walkthrough, it's detailed. There's a picture.

Before you go to Overpass, you must first talk to Elizabeth to help find her sister.
Then when she talks to Zora(in the club), she talks about Overpass.
If you go to Overpass and have a flashlight, you will find binoculars.
I don't know if the option to talk to Zora is to save Delilah first.
But I saved Delilah and talked to her.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes