Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I've come to the conclusion I'll never advance in this game due to the unfortunate bug for the afternoon poker trigger event and yes I have all the items and I tried going outside and inside so many times.

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I've come to the conclusion I'll never advance in this game due to the unfortunate bug for the afternoon poker trigger event and yes I have all the items and I tried going outside and inside so many times.
Shit, sorry about this. I’ll find a solution to make the whole quest easier and upload a fix next week. I’ll post it here as soon as it's available.
Here are a few things you can try. You need to first meet with Lucia, then talk to Kaylie in the elevator of the apartment lobby. Then you talk to Roommate in the afternoon in the living room. Are you using the objective menus for each characters?

Reactions: TheDevian

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Unity just feels clunky and buggy in 99% of games developed on it, have yet to see a good one on that engine actually. Hopefully for the next game he moves away from it. I feel like the walk through is fine but it bugs out if you do stuff out of order from how it was updated.

The renders/animations are amazing and the story im fine with, i just find this games biggest downfall is the engine and if it wernt for unity this would 100% be 4+ stars imo
Can't really blame the problems on Unity. It is an amazing engine, but I just suck at it. I need more time to learn how to use it properly. Even with Renpy, it would still be difficult to do some of the things I want to do with my games. The built in scroll back feature in Renpy is pretty fucking amazing though.

Fenriz84

Oct 16, 2019
farming food really sucks imo... i farmed 16 food over 3 or 4 days, bought a baseball bat and it broke after the first hit... this is just stupid

Reactions: Boneprone

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Never had an issue with card game myself like some seem to have... just make sure you have 2 sneak and the actual pack of cards from the factory .. then as long as you move through story it should trigger.

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
i got a bug, the UI is not showing at intro, so i cant leave the hospital.

edit: booted the game again windowned instead of fullscreen and its working.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am rather curious what kind of renders are used here. They are not like any DAZ render I have seen...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hawk15

Stop trying to play the game in full screen mode it doesn't work I had the same problem and had to use the windowed mode to get everything to show up right.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes