djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

got (for now ) a few questions

i cant find the key to open the libary door

walkthroug says that after bringing the food to Lucia that you can visit her at nights but it seem impossible to leave the appartment , how to solve that ?

are updates regulary done (like once a month)

thnx for co.op and your time

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
hi

got (for now ) a few questions

i cant find the key to open the libary door

walkthroug says that after bringing the food to Lucia that you can visit her at nights but it seem impossible to leave the appartment , how to solve that ?

are updates regulary done (like once a month)

thnx for co.op and your time
1) https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-6-endlesstaboo.8879/post-2001087
2) Not at night but during the day when she is asleep in her bed (upstairs)
3) I did not know.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi again

thank you for the answers

when i started this game i didnt read the walkthrough but started and puzzeld a lot
that was nice to do but now i think , because off that , i ran in some problems now

for example
i found the roommate/bestie/sis in library , i found the book , i gave it to her but now (IN GAME MAYBE 30 DAYS LATER)she
wont show up in the sudy area (according to walkthrough)

DELIAH wont show up after asking for dex in same area either

i attacked elizabeths boy friend unarmed and got hurt on the arm , is there any way to heal?

a lot off tekst and questions , i know sorry for that and for the caps lock eiter

any help welcome

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hi again

thank you for the answers

when i started this game i didnt read the walkthrough but started and puzzeld a lot
that was nice to do but now i think , because off that , i ran in some problems now

for example
i found the roommate/bestie/sis in library , i found the book , i gave it to her but now (IN GAME MAYBE 30 DAYS LATER)she
wont show up in the sudy area (according to walkthrough)

DELIAH wont show up after asking for dex in same area either

i attacked elizabeths boy friend unarmed and got hurt on the arm , is there any way to heal?

a lot off tekst and questions , i know sorry for that and for the caps lock eiter

any help welcome
If you gave roommate the book before she asked for it you locked yourself out of this storyline.
Where exactly are you searching for Deliah?
she is not in the library afterall...

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
If you gave roommate the book before she asked for it you locked yourself out of this storyline.
Where exactly are you searching for Deliah?
she is not in the library afterall...
not sure if i gave it before she asked so maybe i have to restart the game completely , i dont wanne miss content
(and i Always use only 1 save game , as dumb as i am lol )

I look for delilah in the room with all the red chairs (college room ) I FOUND HER ONCE ON THE YELLOW BLANKET BUT AFTER THAT SHE NEVER SHWS UP ANY MORE

(Srry caps lock)

i also have a prob with the naught touch (Lucia) can play with flashlight when she lays there but the ''seks button'' dont work
(not sure if thats supposed to work) and als the biterd dick/dildo is not working , so how to proceed that quest
(want it also for the middle memorie)

thnx again for reading all my text

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not sure if i gave it before she asked so maybe i have to restart the game completely , i dont wanne miss content
(and i Always use only 1 save game , as dumb as i am lol )

I look for delilah in the room with all the red chairs (college room ) I FOUND HER ONCE ON THE YELLOW BLANKET BUT AFTER THAT SHE NEVER SHWS UP ANY MORE

(Srry caps lock)

i also have a prob with the naught touch (Lucia) can play with flashlight when she lays there but the ''seks button'' dont work
(not sure if thats supposed to work) and als the biterd dick/dildo is not working , so how to proceed that quest
(want it also for the middle memorie)

thnx again for reading all my text
Deliah should be waiting for you if you use the sex icon from you inventory while she is in the "Bar"
And she should be on the cover you used before.
For the naugthy touch I think you need to take a closer look on her stomach and than mastrubate and ejaculate there... not sure anymore she is my least favorite character

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Deliah should be waiting for you if you use the sex icon from you inventory while she is in the "Bar"
And she should be on the cover you used before.
exactly what i thougt (and doing) exept the bar is called club in my game but thats not working for me she just dont show up anymore , not the same day , not the next day and repeat after two day give same results, so i better restart game completly (not a punishment either )

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, great game so far, but i've just found a small (typo?) bug, when sneaking to your roommate on the cinema date

When spying to her in the toilet there comes: "Wow, my beautiful <own nickname> has the ..." it should be <roommates nickname> there
some sentences later: "... I'm suppose to be her <roommates nickname>. ..." Should be <own nickname> there
and next: "... To her, I'm just the <roommates nickname>. ..." Should be <own nickname> again

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Sulring

Jan 21, 2017
So I had the card deck, and triggered the strip poker game, so for about 8 nights, the girls were waiting to play in the kitchen, but my sneak wasn't high enough. About 2 days before I get to 2nd level, they stop showing up in the kitchen. No option to re trigger the event with sister on the couch.

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Is it just me or have the saves gone bad? I did have a couple for previous episodes, but now I just cannot load them in-game. I checked the folder they're all still there. I even downloaded save from here and replaced one of mine, yet still I can't load game. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes