Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Very good game! Great animations! I believe it would be even better if as the level of their relationship goes up new options were available in bed at night for the girls living with the MC. For instance: 1-Wake her up and take her to the master bedroom. 2-Sneaky sexual activity with one, while the other girl is asleep by their side. etc.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
the Dev is not going to add a ton of stuff to the game because of people that pay him is from here and other sites like this one. so even if the dev add one each update or milk the game. they will be all over it like nothing they have seen before. all most every game that's here has the same dam shit. even the story line they will fuck it up. On F95 there are only a hand full of games that the Dev really put time in the game. most of the really shity games on here doesn't go far maybe 3 or 4 updates and they change there name and create another shitty game.
back to this game the storie line is the only thing i like. the rest is the same BS.

• Sad
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

superic

Feb 20, 2018
i found only 2 of the 3 new cards, one in the forest and one in the old warehouse when u need to help the sister... where is the last one?

nazogaki

Feb 2, 2017
Been having a hard time trying to find the character model used for the nameable female character(not Kaylie). Does anyone happen to know?

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
I was never able to play "more than just a sis" even i try more than 5 days to do it, i have done eveything just missing this part
any logical helps how to do it
thx

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
this function not available
Oh, Thanks for the information. That's too bad, with renpy I used to save before any scene so I can re-watch them again.
But, this game save is limited to only 8/10 so I can't do that.

Thanks again for the information sir.

Sloshed

Feb 17, 2018
anyone know the variable(s) for the poker event?
game crashes everytime the poker is about to start (i can have the convo with them both at table but then dies), not having issues with anything else and want to basically skip that to see if it the only thing that makes the game crash.
looked at the save file, and can start making guesses if no one knows but figured i would ask first

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes