fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
No news at all. The dev got my respect for stopping the patreon funds for one month because he coudn't deliver an update due to personal issues. That is absolutely fine, everybody has their "crunch time" in life eventually. However I can't think of any situation in life where you don't have 5 minutes in over 30 days to give your paying audience a little update of your work.
It kinda reminds me of devs like @yourchoice1 who just vanished into thin air some day and abandoned their game without leaving any message to people who supported him. I really hope this isn't the case here, but the chances are pretty low that we'll see another update I guess

Reactions: Tarona

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Let's not jump to conclusions just yet, but this is a weird situation. I mean you wouldn't expect someone that stopped pledges for lack of delivery to suddenly go "nah, I'm evil now." and run away with the cash.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Let's not jump to conclusions just yet, but this is a weird situation. I mean you wouldn't expect someone that stopped pledges for lack of delivery to suddenly go "nah, I'm evil now." and run away with the cash.
I don't think he turned evil and ran away with the few hundred bucks of pledges. I think often the hole project and the pressure of monthly updates is too much for the developers and instead of posting excuses now and then (and feel guilty about it) they just disappear

Reactions: Morpheas

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This was great so far, nice setting....and Lucia looks gorgeous, just like the roomate. Btw i hate it when you have to choose the relations to MC, some dialogues are fucked no matter your choice.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Cant get in the showers to find the flashlight,is it bugged?
Probably is. I can get in the shower every day, and I can get the flashlight every time, even if I already have it.

This was great so far, nice setting....and Lucia looks gorgeous, just like the roomate. Btw i hate it when you have to choose the relations to MC, some dialogues are fucked no matter your choice.
I dont really know what you mean. How are they fucked exactly?

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Well... this game is interesting. I hope that the dev at least communicates to us because it looks like its going to be another abandoned game. I get that he had personal issues that he needed to fix but a simple communication would have sufficed

Nov 27, 2017
Its not 5% though, looking at these numbers in the progress report.
Thats about ~8-10% more or less.

And coding sometimes is a bitch, especially if you're stuck and cant solve some issues.
Just saying.
Yes, but this isn't his first update, so he's more or less repeating the same thing as his previous two updates. And this is only a 3-5% difference between our quotes anyway, so that doesn't matter.

But as someone already said, no situation, bar being knocked out, validates him not updating anyone for almost a month.

The last mention was him saying on the 5th of May in Discord that he'd try to get an update by this month.

Before that it was updates every two weeks, instead of every week, but he said they didn't have to pay him in the next month.

I don't think he's evil or has run off, but this is pretty unprofessional. No one is going to support your game if you keep apologising for not meeting promises and/or failing to update them when deadlines aren't met (no matter how vague they are), especially when they're a patreon.

Although I'm curious, has anyone ever picked up the abandoned project and continued it?

Reactions: fenixblack

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
I love this game and would also love to see an update and hope the developer is doing well IRL, but just as a reminder: When you support someone on Patreon you are not buying a product, so you are not entitled to anything, it’s an advanced tip jar. Also in regards to comments about professionalism; Most developers of adult games do it as a hobby, not a profession.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t hope for an update, you just can’t demand one.

Nov 27, 2017
I agree, but this is not a general case.

In this case, the patreons have the right to demand something (information/etc) and this is about professionalism, because they will be forking out money for an update that is two months late and the developer hasn't been in touch for almost a month when he used to do it every week, then every two weeks and now none.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
there are a couple of times when the "roommate" says my mom blabla, so if choose bro-sis or daddy-daughter still sounds weird

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Well, I delayed the game many times now and I realize you must be very disappointed. It's hard for me to write this message, but life happens and I had to stay offline for a while. There's not much left to finish for the update, but I just wasn't in the creative mindset to complete it with the same quality that you're used to.
For now, I'm trying to get back to the way it was, but with a healthier dose of obsession. There's no point for me to give you a date because I know you wouldn't believe me. My next post will be the next episode, there won't be any previews or updates before that.

If you're still a patron, thank you for believing in me. Even though this is only a hobby for me, it's feeling more and more like work. So I appreciate the money, it definitely helps me pay for a chunk of the assets and software that I used.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Even though this is only a hobby for me, it's feeling more and more like work.
Hobbies can be put on hold when "life happens", Patreon hobbies have more attached. He seems like a cool dude, hopefully he'll get back on a good mindset and not start hating his own project.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
before the whole Patreon crack down stuff.....what was the original relationship?

Helloween

May 5, 2018
I found a way (bug) to get your affection/relationship up with your roommate and you can also loot a bat everytime.
On the 3rd day you invite your roommate to the cinema, there you'll get bat from behind counter and watch the movie.
When movie is over Kiss her.
When you come home and roommate is asleep cum on her body and DON'T clean it.
The next morning DON'T talk to her but give her a kiss on her cheek.
If you did that you'll be in front of the cinema again and run the cinema-quest again.
WARNING: You can do this multiple times but watch your hunger. (Save everytime you start cinema again) ;)
I hope it will work for you guys or else i got lucky because after the last time i talked to her instead of kissing she complained about a sweet substance on her body. ;) If so you'll have to find out when she will complain about that. (sorry)

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
I don't wish to be a smart ass or procrastinate at people who type "any news" (sorry Alax94) its not a personal dig at you, but why don't people read the comments that people share? It takes maybe a 3 clicks of a mouse button to take you to the op page, click on patreon link. Hey you have your answer! Failing that, read others peoples comments that have taken the time to find any info and posted it up! it is really that simple.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes