DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the info.

This is actually one of the few, if possible, only game where I'm actually intrigued to the story, but the sound of it having a lot more content that the previous versions is good.
I'm in the same boat as you, hence why I'm keeping a close eye on things and put any info I get up on the forum, as I would hate for this one to fall by the wayside.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
from developer:
"Hi everyone, sorry for not posting any updates for so long. I really wanted to release Episode 3 for you guys this month, but it’s been quite hectic at work and a couple things happened in my personal life that took a lot of time away from game development. Since I couldn’t keep my promise of releasing the update this month, I don’t feel right taking your hard-earned money. That’s why I paused my creator page so that Patreon will not charge you any money on May 1st. On May 2nd, my page will automatically un-pause and normal billing will continue on June 1st.I just want to clarify that the development of this game is still ongoing. Nothing has changed, I’m still working on the game right now.

I want to thank all of you for your support. It really means a lot to me that you’re playing and enjoying my game. I will continue to work hard on Episode 3 and release it in May."

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
from developer:
"Hi everyone, sorry for not posting any updates for so long. I really wanted to release Episode 3 for you guys this month, but it’s been quite hectic at work and a couple things happened in my personal life that took a lot of time away from game development. Since I couldn’t keep my promise of releasing the update this month, I don’t feel right taking your hard-earned money. That’s why I paused my creator page so that Patreon will not charge you any money on May 1st. On May 2nd, my page will automatically un-pause and normal billing will continue on June 1st.I just want to clarify that the development of this game is still ongoing. Nothing has changed, I’m still working on the game right now.

I want to thank all of you for your support. It really means a lot to me that you’re playing and enjoying my game. I will continue to work hard on Episode 3 and release it in May."
Wow this guy is honorable as fuck.

Nov 27, 2017
I understand, but I'd still prefer weekly updates from him, even if it's just a few words and while pausing the payments may seem honourable, the biggest question I have is when in May, because he doesn't clarify it. The start, the middle or the end of May?

Delays are unstable, but not having a clear target that your supporters can see and understand is going to annoy them somewhat and just saying May is too ambiguous, especially when he intends to do monthly updates.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I understand, but I'd still prefer weekly updates from him, even if it's just a few words and while pausing the payments may seem honourable, the biggest question I have is when in May, because he doesn't clarify it. The start, the middle or the end of May?

Delays are unstable, but not having a clear target that your supporters can see and understand is going to annoy them somewhat and just saying May is too ambiguous, especially when he intends to do monthly updates.
Give someone a finger, and they'll take the arm.

Reactions: F1Fan

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Um, I'm kind of stuck. I just typed my name and my friends name. My character woke up in the hospital and I started a conversation with this girl, then I got this screen. Is there a way to fix it?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Um, I'm kind of stuck. I just typed my name and my friends name. My character woke up in the hospital and I started a conversation with this girl, then I got this screen. Is there a way to fix it?

Never seen this before, but ensure that you're GPU driver is fully updated? Bit odd, maybe @EndlessTaboo can offer up a suggestion on it.

Nov 27, 2017
I'm interested in updates as well, because it's been two weeks since he gave us the update apologising about not updating for a while.

Nov 27, 2017
This looks like it's going to be 3 months since the last update and while I am sympathetic for the creator for his troubles, the update must be pretty damn big and good for us to wait so long.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes