vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
Just checked his page, on the dev's page, mid april is now the eta:

Progress Report (April 4):
Story and Dialogue 95%
Animations and Scenes Preparation 90%
Rendering and Post-processing 85%
Coding 80%
Does any one know if there's a key for the locked box and draw in the girls room?, and how about finding clothes in future episodes while out looking for food

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
I personally couldn't find the key myself, I think we need more relationship points before we can find that out, unless its a random find by searching the piles of clothes/washing.

As for finding clothes, we will have to see in future updates......

Last edited:
Reactions: vampireprince

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
This is definitely something of an underrated game -- the art and world building (and the attention to detail in general) blow most other games out of the water. Super stoked to see how things pan out, although it sounds like EndlessTaboo is going to be forced to keep things pretty softcore / vanilla for Patreon's sake.

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
A few questions, has any one managed to use the condom, every time ive tried using it, I get, I should stop waving it about like an idiot, secondly, can you get the secret card outside of the cinema and the 1 inside the cinema only once, why do some of the zombies come back to live after you kill them and others don't

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
A few questions, has any one managed to use the condom, every time ive tried using it, I get, I should stop waving it about like an idiot, secondly, can you get the secret card outside of the cinema and the 1 inside the cinema only once, why do some of the zombies come back to live after you kill them and others don't
the condom will come into effect later on, excuse the pun!! Again, I would presume that if you miss the cards at the cinema then at present there is no way to get them. I would presume that it will be later opened up in future updates as if i recall the med student wanted a "date" and likes cinema too. We shall have to wait and see, if i'm honest though, i made a fresh restart, as i missed them in my first play through.

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
the condom will come into effect later on, excuse the pun!! Again, I would presume that if you miss the cards at the cinema then at present there is no way to get them. I would presume that it will be later opened up in future updates as if i recall the med student wanted a "date" and likes cinema too. We shall have to wait and see, if i'm honest though, i made a fresh restart, as i missed them in my first play through.
I got the cards at the movies, was just interested to see if they would be available to get later on, thanks anyway

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
For the small number of people who are patiently waiting for this to be updated here is the latest progress report, I think mid April, maybe a tad optimistic, but their is always hope:

Progress Report (April 10):
Story and Dialogue 98%
Animations and Scenes Preparation 95%
Rendering and Post-processing 90%
Coding 85%

xwh3atleyx

Mar 12, 2018
My game keeps freezing 5 minutes in/ turning blue. Is this a problem with my hardware or is there a way to fix this?

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
My game keeps freezing 5 minutes in/ turning blue. Is this a problem with my hardware or is there a way to fix this?
possibly it could be hardware, do you have a graphic card installed or just on board graphics?

Edit: I should say that, in my experience I've had no issues with the game running it through my antique graphics card.

Last edited:

xwh3atleyx

Mar 12, 2018
possibly it could be hardware, do you have a graphic card installed or just on board graphics?

Edit: I should say that, in my experience I've had no issues with the game running it through my antique graphics card.
just on board graphics, I figured that could be the problem
I don't really know much about computers but I have 0 VRAM I'm gussing that's my problem

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes