• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Man, I cannot find the spices. I have been looking for ages. All I find is "normal" food.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
a couple of storefronts (restaurant, grocery) can highlight w/i the background ... this is where I've most often found spices

Reactions: Buzz007
Nov 25, 2017
@Krull fan signatures for the game led me here. I like how the developer @EndlessTaboo delivered a wish upon the community with Delilah. Sure she has a smaller chest than D but like the farmer in George Miller's movie Babe I can only say, "That'll do, pig.. that'll do." :relievedface:

My only qualms are that sometimes what the "roommate-daughter" calls MC is bugged into conversations and inner monologues like when MC introduced myself to the bank and when MC peeked in the Theater's comfort room. Oh, and there were bugs in the dialogue with "roommate-daughter" when MC failed to clean up a night emission.

Reactions: Krull

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Game looks great, too bad I can't get out of the hospital without it going black and not responding, oh well

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Episode 3 Late March / Early April:
Progress Report (March 25):
Story and Dialogue 95%
Animations and Scenes Preparation 80%
Rendering and Post-processing 70%
Coding 60%

SO EXCITE.

Reactions: vampireprince

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
You can change your nickname for the "roommate" in her character stats page without starting over.
Hi F1Fan,

Thanks for that tip (I needed to do that) and here is some other info - you must click on the small pink pencil at the top right corner of the character stat window to access the edit names function.

Nov 27, 2017
I've just noticed that the patreon page for this game has lost about $150 worth of support per month in less than a week. What happened?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes