DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
just read his/her discord page, possibly up to two weeks away from release as stated on the 9th, due to the developer suffered a little burnout, in trying to get episode 2 out on time. They are still working hard on the development, but not to the extent that its affecting their health. which is fair enough and understandable.

Reactions: jtheman

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Have 0 VRAM in 2k18 is imposible
Unity is a 3D engine and you'd really need a dedicated graphics card in order to run games well with it. I think @ is trying to say that he doesn't have a dedicated gpu so he basically does not meet the requirements to properly run the game.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Unity is a 3D engine and you'd really need a dedicated graphics card in order to run games well with it. I think @ is trying to say that he doesn't have a dedicated gpu so he basically does not meet the requirements to properly run the game.

He cleary says he is using on board graphics:

just on board graphics, I figured that could be the problem
I don't really know much about computers but I have 0 VRAM I'm gussing that's my problem
And no, "0 VRAM" is not impossible on 2k18 (or 2018 as a normal guy would say but guess you are a millenial hip).
Most low budget laptops available starting up to 300€ run on intel's onboard graphic card. Then you get a gap and prices go to 450/500€ and only from 500+ you start to see laptops running some old nvidea card (under 900 series). So a fowk who is low in money and have 0 knowledge in PC might be induced to buy a 300€ cancer.

Plus once I saw a vendor who sold to a kid a 270€ acer as a full gaming pc. By the way he talked you would really believed it was better than a any rog or omen out there. So yeah you also have that =/

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
He cleary says he is using on board graphics:

And no, "0 VRAM" is not impossible on 2k18 (or 2018 as a normal guy would say but guess you are a millenial hip).
Most low budget laptops available starting up to 300€ run on intel's onboard graphic card. Then you get a gap and prices go to 450/500€ and only from 500+ you start to see laptops running some old nvidea card (under 900 series). So a fowk who is low in money and have 0 knowledge in PC might be induced to buy a 300€ cancer.

Plus once I saw a vendor who sold to a kid a 270€ acer as a full gaming pc. By the way he talked you would really believed it was better than a any rog or omen out there. So yeah you also have that =/
Sad story((

Reactions: mariaeliza

Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
Is there a walkthrough available anywhere? I'm currently at the place where there was a rumor that girls got abducted (searching for Elizabeth's sister). And there is like a container with a keypad, but I can't interact wit hthe keypad. Am I missing an item or can't I do anythign there for now? (I found the binoculars).

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough available anywhere? I'm currently at the place where there was a rumor that girls got abducted (searching for Elizabeth's sister). And there is like a container with a keypad, but I can't interact wit hthe keypad. Am I missing an item or can't I do anythign there for now? (I found the binoculars).
There is a walk thru on the thread here I believe and Elizabeth's quest will be continued in Episode 3.
:D CHEERS (C)

Nov 27, 2017
just read his/her discord page, possibly up to two weeks away from release as stated on the 9th, due to the developer suffered a little burnout, in trying to get episode 2 out on time. They are still working hard on the development, but not to the extent that its affecting their health. which is fair enough and understandable.
What is the status of the update now, because it's now just 1 day away from the 2 weeks that you quoted from the 9th of April. The dev must have a specific date by now.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
What is the status of the update now, because it's now just 1 day away from the 2 weeks that you quoted from the 9th of April. The dev must have a specific date by now.
There hasn't been a update to how much progress has been made since the 10th, I'm not a Patreon supporter. So the info i gather is a) the developers update on their page and b) what comments are made on their discord page. So as far as that goes, the info has been pretty slim of late. Their last two quotes on discord are as follows:

Dated 9th April

Hi Sirauron, I should be able to release it in the next couple weeks.

I know this one is taking longer than Episode 2. While working on that last update, I was getting less than 4-5 hours sleep every night, and it really messed up my health. So this time around, I'm still working hard on it, but just not trying to kill myself in the process.

I really hope you'll like this update, there will be many more sex scenes than the previous updates.

There's also many behind the scenes issues that I'm trying to fix, and that's taking more time than I had expected.

Dated 17th April

Yeah, I'm doing the best I can. Been really stressed out with work and everything, but I'm putting in a few hours into development every night.

Other than that I can't say when its going to be ready, as like yourself I'm patiently waiting for this update. As soon as any info is made known, then I'm quite happy to post an update on here. So long as the messenger isn't shot!!

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the info.

This is actually one of the few, if possible, only game where I'm actually intrigued to the story, but the sound of it having a lot more content that the previous versions is good.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes