PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a way to progress relationship once you get past the first night? No matter how much I hug or try to get to know them, Kaylie and my childhood friend stay at 4 & 6 relationship. I realize the answer is most likely no since this is a first release. I just thought I'd check. Also interested to know if there's a way past the school zombie.
gain food to buy machete at shop you will need for after zombie at uni and you can find a baseball bat the cinema when on date (apparently) if not same for machete get food buy from bank then smite that zombie

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
just a matter of time before this gets the abandoned tag. it's a shame, because the story had so much potential and the renders were great too. it seems that the dev can't work with deadlines or the fact that a paying audience is just too much pressure. wondering why he still get's 500 dollars per month though...

Reactions: Mark17 and Tarona

Stangmar

Dec 18, 2017
just a matter of time before this gets the abandoned tag. it's a shame, because the story had so much potential and the renders were great too. it seems that the dev can't work with deadlines or the fact that a paying audience is just too much pressure. wondering why he still get's 500 dollars per month though...
He's not getting $500 a month. He paused the patreon when he announced he had to take a break.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
He's not getting $500 a month. He paused the patreon when he announced he had to take a break.
are you a patreon? as far as i remember he paused his page in may, but it unpaused again in june and people got charged. that's also what his last post said. basically people pay him for the idea that this is still in development, which is kinda ridiculous

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
I WAS a donor. And yes, I got charged in June. I thought the game had a lot of potential. There was some activity toward V0.3, and then it ceased, with a rather nasty message from the developer. I have since cancelled my patronage, but hold out hopes that he will return. If he does, I'll support him again

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man I was I could run this just get a message from windows saying program has stopped responding :'(

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Once you leave the girls dorm and come back, the "sick" girl has already turned and killed her roomate, wait til you get a bat and than use the bat on her

Nov 27, 2017
The last post the dev said, that the next we hear anything will be the long awaited release. So when that will be is anyone's guess. But it is still been worked on
Regardless of what was said here. It's safe to say that this game has been abandoned. What should have been a monthly update has now taken 4 months (3 of which where next to no progress has been made) and barely a monthly response from the developer for what's supposed to be barely 10% left of the 3rd patch, when each patch used to take only 1 month to do (even if he did overwork himself during those months).

Yes, he paused Patreon payments for 1 month, but now his patreons have paid him for 3 months, expecting monthly updates and haven't gotten any.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Regardless of what was said here. It's safe to say that this game has been abandoned. What should have been a monthly update has now taken 4 months (3 of which where next to no progress has been made) and barely a monthly response from the developer for what's supposed to be barely 10% left of the 3rd patch, when each patch used to take only 1 month to do (even if he did overwork himself during those months).
I think there is nothing to add, this should finally be labeled as abandoned. The fact that he unpaused his patreon page and people still pay him - some people would call that scam

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes