thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone have a fix for the Delilah sex bug? Page 14 said it was fixed and uploaded but I'm still getting the bug? I just want to finish this game since it's on hold lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope that the dev(s) won't give up on the game, to me it seem a rather good game. I'm not exactly one to really give any critique, because I'm nowhere near experienced enough with lewd games, but games that have seriously caught my eye and haven taken a keen liking on, is games like DoD, DMD, Love & Submission, Babysitter, this game and so forth. But they either get updates too rarely (when it comes to DMD, I can understand it because Patreon for the dev is no longer an option and the dev is working on Melody at the same time) or the game has reached its final stage, such in the case of DoD. So if anyone can direct me to more games like these aforementioned games (story wise, mechanic wise, graphic wise and so forth and most importantly, are still updated on a regular basis), please do. A good story is very important to me, but visually a great game is also important, in example Amy in "Love & Submission game), she's absolutely gorgeous and looks rather natural, and just from the way she looks at the MC you can tell that she loves him, in a romantic way. I love it when characters are given such facial expressions that clearly indicates love and admiration, very natural and realistic expressions. I'm sorry if this whole message was off-topic, not sure if it is or isn't, I'm kind of new to F95zone and I'm just now familiarizing myself with the policies and everything, and this is my very first post.
But I would like to point it out again that I really do hope that the dev(s) will keep going with this game, I really do like it and would be a shame to see it die out.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Eerie Entity

Welcome to F95.

Some of the games/VNs I like (not already mentioned by you):
Wicked Choices
Depraved Awakening
Parental Love
Life with Mary
Sisterly Lust
My Sweet Neighbors

Hope that gives you a start.

Reactions: Namco15

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
May 31 was the last time the dev communicated. We have like 2 and a half weeks left until this game is considered abandoned

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Sierra3 I appreciate that, thank you. Are they much like the games I mentioned (probably should find out for myself, but doesn't hurt to ask, haha)? Because if they are, I'm sure I'll end up putting them to my go-to games. I see that you're also a fan of L&S, it's a great game. Amy and the blonde girl (forgot her name) from the neighboring family are my favorite ones by far, Amy especially. There's just something about Amy and the way she looks at the MC, if a girl looked at me like that, I'd instantly fall in love, haha, it's just so captivating and sexy look, and above all beautiful :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Alax94 I hope that we get an update or at least a message about the how the dev is coming along with the next update before then, it's really sad to see good games getting abandoned, for whatever reason, I wish I could financially support the various games and their devs so that they can keep doing what they do :)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Sierra3 I appreciate that, thank you. Are they much like the games I mentioned (probably should find out for myself, but doesn't hurt to ask, haha)? Because if they are, I'm sure I'll end up putting them to my go-to games. I see that you're also a fan of L&S, it's a great game. Amy and the blonde girl (forgot her name) from the neighboring family are my favorite ones by far, Amy especially. There's just something about Amy and the way she looks at the MC, if a girl looked at me like that, I'd instantly fall in love, haha, it's just so captivating and sexy look, and above all beautiful :)
In my opinion, Wicked Choices and Depraved Awakening are among the best writing/stories I have played/seen on here. I will warn you, both have their 'dark' moments, but it's there for a reason (not for 'fapping').

The others are 'somewhat' similar to The Babysitter, Love and Submission, and DMD.

*The blonde's name is Caitlyn. Although I like all of them, Amy and Mira are my favorites.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Sierra3 Yeah I'm actually downloading Depraved Awakening right now, just the models and renders are absolutely top notch from what I can see from the preview pictures, was like wow, must be good, and trust me, I'm not all about just the lewd stuff, I require good story and plot, and if there's good character development too and everything, all the better. I want to connect with the characters, feel like I'm part of the story, you know? If I don't feel it, then basically you play the game for that one good fap and forget all about it. The other games you suggested, they look good too, going to give them all a go, but if you can think of even more games, seeing as we seem to have a similar taste, I'd welcome more ideas, probably through private message or something, as all this by now is out of topic, doesn't belong in this thread, haha. But at any rate, thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated! :)

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
It looks like the last communication from the dev is May 31. I think we have 5 days left before this site considers the game abandoned

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Patreon says:
"EndlessTaboo has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on August 1st, 2018. All billing will resume on September 1st, 2018."

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
I went back to this game today and I was finally able to get almost all the content. The problem is I can't find Delilah's bag. I got the quest and yet I've searched for food twice a day for around twenty day and I still didn't get it. Am I even looking in the right place?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It' all very very random just like the bicycle. I never found it the first time I played the game. Just alternate between the different places searching.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
@Kevin Ted @myuhinny
The spice isn't really a random drop, you won't find it by searching for food. There are some random locations in which there are shops and you need to click on them. however finding a shop is indeed random.
I use the occasion to make sure, is Delilah's bag found by searching for food or is it on the screen?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes