momojean

Sep 15, 2017
"There's not much left to finish for the update" that's what the dev said 2 months and a half ago. And it was 3 months after the last release. that means nothing since 5 month and a half. so, what to think about that guy? is he a big milker? is he a con? we need just to read his last words on his last post on May 31 "If you're still a patron, thank you for believing in me. Even though this is only a hobby for me, it's feeling more and more like work. So I appreciate the money, it definitely helps me pay for a chunk of the assets and software that I used." Now hope you can think right about this lazy, liar and dumb dev.

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah this game is looking milky way status at this point. No word on Patreon in months, and no update in getting close to 6. Did the dev lose an arm or something?

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
"EndlessTaboo has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on August 1st, 2018. All billing will resume on September 1st, 2018."

Now it's changed into October 1st.

I was in denial but this game has been abandoned. I don't know why we keep giving him the benefit of the doubt.

vampireprince

Jan 27, 2018
"EndlessTaboo has paused their campaign. Patrons will not be charged on August 1st, 2018. All billing will resume on September 1st, 2018."

Now it's changed into October 1st.

I was in denial but this game has been abandoned. I don't know why we keep giving him the benefit of the doubt.
It's a shame because the game was looking promising, BUT these things happen occasionally, I hope he does get back to finishing the game at some point in the future, but it's not looking likely, hope i'm wrong

Reactions: Namco15

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hello !
where can i find the medic plz ? i can't go in hospital .... :(
ans where is the key of the box in girl room ?

TY XoXo

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
For now siren's domain is a great game that will get finished. I suggest you hope over there to see Town of Passion and my fav Zombie's retreat be worked on. Plus Siren is a cool level-headed dude.

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
It looks like he'll restart his patreon on November. Kinda hard to believe him since he said he'll restart it on September, then October. Now it's November.

I have no problems with creators pausing their games. I have a problem with a lack of communication. I have no confidence that this game will restart again. It's been 4 months since the last update

May 19, 2017
It looks like he'll restart his patreon on November. Kinda hard to believe him since he said he'll restart it on September, then October. Now it's November.

I have no problems with creators pausing their games. I have a problem with a lack of communication. I have no confidence that this game will restart again. It's been 4 months since the last update
And the Ep. 3 was 80-90% complete, when he started this pause/unpause thingy.

Reactions: abc6969

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah I'm considering this abandoned even if it isn't. I have lost all faith with the dev. It was such a good start too.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes