May 19, 2017
The sad thing is, he still earning 160 $ a month for absolutely nothing...
I'm not that type of guy who want bad things for others, but isnt there an option of reporting for doing nothing and still taking money on Patreon?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I'm not that type of guy who want bad things for others, but isnt there an option of reporting for doing nothing and still taking money on Patreon?
Patreon gets their share anyway, so I doubt they even care. Besides that I'm aksing myself how stupid can you be to spend money on an abandoned patreon account and don't even notice

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This one is good. There is some servants chamber guy who's absent for over a year now and still taking little less than 300$ on one patreon and slightly over 600$ on other patreon per month. He made two accounts, cause he developed two games and didn't wanted to gave both for one pledge. Lol. I'm just wondering what's in those pledge peoples minds...Probably nothing...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So confirmed dead?
Pretty much yeah, that's usually what the "abandoned" tag means after all, if there hasn't been any kind of activity by the dev either here or on their Patreon page regarding the game itself, otherwise it would have the "on hold" tag instead.

Reactions: Namco15

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Well maybe this game will rise like the phoenix after all! Thanks for the update Lycan.

Hopefully the dev can stay stable and healthy and finish this game in the future, good luck to him.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's really good news, always good to hear that a dev manages to get over a rough patch, and it's also great to hear that the game is still being developed, was thinking of going to try this one out quite a while back but heard that it was being developed and might be abandoned, so I didn't want to risk liking a game that may be discontinued, but perhaps now I can try it out after all :)

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Pretty much yeah, that's usually what the "abandoned" tag means after all, if there hasn't been any kind of activity by the dev either here or on their Patreon page regarding the game itself, otherwise it would have the "on hold" tag instead.
Can you please say that I'll never get an harem next?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can you please say that I'll never get an harem next?
I wouldn't know, I never played this game because at the time when I was going to, it was said that it's being abandoned.
And I'm certainly not the dev of this game, haha.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes