robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else just happy that the dev paused his patreon when he's not working on it?? I liked the start of the game and I want the development to continue, but the fact that this dev isnt making money right now is awesome. These games are side projects for most devs and they have lives of their own. I respect when they aren't actively trying to milk their patrons.

Reactions: tugaboy and Rokohn
May 19, 2017
Anyone else just happy that the dev paused his patreon when he's not working on it?? I liked the start of the game and I want the development to continue, but the fact that this dev isnt making money right now is awesome. These games are side projects for most devs and they have lives of their own. I respect when they aren't actively trying to milk their patrons.
He milked two months already for no update, furthermore he didn't said nothing, and his (or her) communication is one of the poorest of all creators.

Reactions: Tarona

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, I apologize for not speaking English.
I would like to know if there is something to do in the game because until now everything is closed and the dialogue is always the same, the only thing I can do is look for food and gather some article google translate ;)
カウンターの後ろに映画館を見つける武器に「日付」の娘を取る 、女性がたむろ見つける私の娘をデートからの女の子とのセックスを持つことができます、彼女はまたバック パックを失っているし、彼女は、料理、スパイスが欲しい
そこに女の子に話をユニに行く。彼女と一緒に病気の女の子がある、(のような足の骨折で競走馬) 病気の女の子の世話
銀行へは、武器を購入するのに食品を使用します。女の子がたむろの上司の女性にもう一度話に行くが (忘れている) を行っている誰かについて調べる (ゾンビを殺す) の後にヴァンに外観が双眼鏡を取得する場所に着いたら 基本に戻って朝の通りのアパートで寝室の窓の外を見るための双眼鏡を使用する. . I used to put my English into Japanese for you I prefer anything that is not Google :)

Reactions: malkass

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
This game always felt too good to be true:'( :'(, now to hope for something remotely similar come up .
If i could I would take over as i like the game too and am a patreon though it does say on hold ......................... for .................a ............... while ...................now.........!? but definitely if I had the resources for the rendering and stuff I would do it and see if I could make some Milfy City type animations to boot :D

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
you know id like to so someone else take this same general idea and run with it but rather than use unity, just use ren'py, if your going to use unity ffs dont use it to make a visual novel, thats a wasted effort.

Reactions: mario1994

tvbergen

Oct 9, 2018
How do you increase your hunger level? mine sticks at 5% and after sleeping I am dead, but I have more than 115 calories!?
Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
you know id like to so someone else take this same general idea and run with it but rather than use unity, just use ren'py, if your going to use unity ffs dont use it to make a visual novel, thats a wasted effort.
Nah I liked unity on this game. IMO renpy works better for games that you simple make choices and don't have freedom to choose where to go, like Melody.

Reactions: PhuckKnuckle

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
How do you increase your hunger level? mine sticks at 5% and after sleeping I am dead, but I have more than 115 calories!?
Can someone help me?
Thanks!
Maybe you need to restart game I have never had an issue with hunger ....I've also never had above 30 cal.
Eat at knight with the ladies the 6 cal option since you have so much
and buy a few machetes to boot.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes