Sep 1, 2018
sequel of Lust Grimm???? Nani??!!
It's actually a prequel, something that's shown if you get the bad end.

how do you do the heaven puzzle?
It's based on . Basically, start from the pair of iron poles and go down. Whenever you reach an intersection, go left or right (depending on the intersection), then go down again. Repeat the process until you reach the bottom edge of the map. That should disable the trap.

Oct 30, 2018
Cool, I didn't know they were making more games. I thought Lust Grimm was easily one of the best games with this type of battle system I've played.

Did Lust Friend get a translation? If there is, I can't find it.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
It’s more after Grimm if I recall , the real way to play is this one , Grimm , cow girl ending is a what if scenario if I recall , lust friend , pluttel and wonderland
It's actually a prequel to Lust Grimm. Chloe becomes one of the succubus sisters from the original at the end of this.

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
I eat up this Grimm based fantasies for some reason so is this a good read or just yuri stuff? The first one was pretty good but heard the second one made it-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 1, 2018
I eat up this Grimm based fantasies for some reason so is this a good read or just yuri stuff? The first one was pretty good but heard the second one made it-
I personally think that this game has a decent story (though it requires you to play both Lust Grimm and Lust Friend to fully understand it).

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
1591035458696.png

It is probably something unique about my system. Not Apple's most diagnostically useful message :unsure:.

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
Bit disappointed with this game after Lust Friend. Way less interesting mechanics, barely any attack CGs, barely any interesting dialogue outside of the defeat scenes themselves. Very short game and wasn't particularly enjoyable. Art was good, as expected from this studio, but after LF this was a real disappointment.

Playing the MC as a female was good, but kinda just made me with they used some of the tropes they used for the female MC on the male MC in the other games.

I get that it's a tiny game but I feel like having such a small scope, the characters that do exist could've had a lot more.. anything

Nice, classic "resist the succubi or you'll never escape their dreamworld" game, can never have enough of those. Kinda wish there was a proper game over when we lose and not just an auto level restart, but I guess I can just get by with pretending there was. Let's see what tricks these sex demons have up their sleeves!
I also way prefer this. Being kicked to title screen for losing/dying just has a better psychological effect :/ In these type of games it feels like.. nothing really happened, the succubus just let you go.

someone has any suggestions of a game like this one (especially the lesbian genre)
Not lesbian but other than the other Lust titles, Succubus Senki is quite similar. Though that game has a really bad engine and not everything is translated yet.

Another kinda similar one is "Unbeknownst To My Girlfriend, I'm Pleasure Corrupted In My Dreams", though that revolves around one succubus and isn't an RPG, more of a visual novel with choices. It's great, though.

Last edited: