Rizuki13

Jun 15, 2021
Screenshot_2021-08-19-20-36-24-87_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.png

hello I wanna ask. Is the game start with the main characters starts with 50 levels ?

Is this because cheats or what ? If this happens because cheats, does anyone know how to deactive cheats for this game ?

Pls answer

Rizuki13

Jun 15, 2021
Btw anyone know how to get high rank ? I've beat this game and only got rank B and cause of that I can't get true ending

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
62Studio decided to postpone this year's release of 62Chan's Challenge but they posted links to the 62Chan part 1 and 2 on their Ci-en page:

I am not sure if this will be a one day download like usual so I suggest downloading this asap. Also, there i s a translation patch mentioned on the game's Miraheze page:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No wonder they got rid of basically all of the penetration CGs in the LustGrimm remake, they made all the succubi lesbians here lol
They removed nearly all of the penetration scenes from Lust Grimm Again? I haven't noticed since I have been guarding my virginity like a boss.

Sep 1, 2018
No wonder they got rid of basically all of the penetration CGs in the LustGrimm remake, they made all the succubi lesbians here lol
They removed nearly all of the penetration scenes from Lust Grimm Again? I haven't noticed since I have been guarding my virginity like a boss.
It's true that LustGrimm Again lacks penetration scenes that were in Lust Grimm, but it also adds penetration scenes that weren't in the original game (e.g. Bikini Succubus, Sheep Sisters, Ideal). It's just less notable because LGA also adds titjob scenes for everyone.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 2, 2022
It's true that LustGrimm Again lacks penetration scenes that were in Lust Grimm, but it also adds penetration scenes that weren't in the original game (e.g. Bikini Succubus, Sheep Sisters, Ideal). It's just less notable because LGA also adds titjob scenes for everyone.
I am definitely a breast man so I don't mind everyone having a titjob scene. I'm just sad that the remake took out stuff just for this tradeoff, would've rather had both.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am definitely a breast man so I don't mind everyone having a titjob scene. I'm just sad that the remake took out stuff just for this tradeoff, would've rather had both.
Same here but with being an ass man. I wish they gave at least most of the succubi a good facesitting scene.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's a battlefuck game... where most of the 'combat' ends with you just losing hp for touching the enemies on the world map, only the bosses have combat, and there's almost no art for it?

Kinda feels like it's missing the point of the whole genre.

Sep 1, 2018
It's a battlefuck game... where most of the 'combat' ends with you just losing hp for touching the enemies on the world map, only the bosses have combat, and there's almost no art for it?

Kinda feels like it's missing the point of the whole genre.
It's not meant to be a full battlefuck game like 62studio's main games. The non-boss gameplay is more puzzle-oriented.