bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Any idea why it's crashing? I think the last two updates it would freeze and this time it crashes for PC. Seems like a data load.
I need more details. When does the game crash? At startup? In a specific scene? After a certain time in the game?
and not learning bring an half-assed attemp at fullfiling your hobby, pleasing player and that heinous swarm of bugs -_-
prety sure knowing how to work on renpy would be faster than hope for a stable version with the limitless potential of unreal (you can't useit anyway as your game crash, bug, lag and freeze before using it :X)
Most of the game's bugs stem from coding errors or oversights, which aren't caught beforehand because I don't have the time or desire to fully test my game with each release. Switching to Ren'Py, even if I wanted to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It wouldn't prevent me from making these kinds of mistakes. I'm working on this project alone, and I've chosen to offer frequent releases (every 2-3 weeks), but it inevitably comes at the expense of testing phases.

I don't feel obligated to provide a flawless, bug-free game that works on all machines. I'm doing my best, but if it's not satisfactory, as I've mentioned before, there are hundreds (thousands?) of other games available on F95zone.

Vag35

Dec 2, 2017
i was able to play yhe game in previous versions but now when I try to launch it I get and error about be out of memory. Sad

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
there are hundreds (thousands?) of other games available on F95zone.
Yep definitely thousands >>> 1714584297880.png
And that's only the completed games.

Frankly you're doing great for a solo dev. And contrary to a lot of devs I've seen, you're interacting a lot with the community and doing your best to fix any bugs that is reported here, even though this is a pirate site.

Reactions: Thatheras

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
Windowed mode not working so i need to do it manually not in settings... Just something to fix in settings boy since most people don't know how to do it in unreal its ALT+Enter btw

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
u know man is nice and all unreal engine...but everytime a dev take a decision to change to a engine where a lot of people cannot play i'm sry to say but with all respec it's a dumbest decision to make, because Unreal Engine was a lot of problems with integrated graphics so all your players with integrated graphics will not be able to play this game anymore

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
u know man is nice and all unreal engine...but everytime a dev take a decision to change to a engine where a lot of people cannot play i'm sry to say but with all respec it's a dumbest decision to make, because Unreal Engine was a lot of problems with integrated graphics so all your players with integrated graphics will not be able to play this game anymore
It's not even that but dev has 0 experience working in unreal. 3rd field doesn't work even with max stats unless it's growing on 3rd field you can't get rares anymore... Code is complete disaster lol. If you spam skip while while trading watching tv or working on farm you can max out the stats in 3 days (game time) and so on and so on. I am trying to be fair and all but you just can't progress in story because of this

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
The skip function can break all the buttons on the top bar. I've seen this happen in other games as well. Usually triggered when using the skip button frequently. A small temporary fix could be to have keyboard shortcuts for the UI buttons.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The skip function can break all the buttons on the top bar. I've seen this happen in other games as well. Usually triggered when using the skip button frequently. A small temporary fix could be to have keyboard shortcuts for the UI buttons.
This should be posted on the front page. DO NOT USE THE SKIP, it will fuck your game up. Also clicking too much, just like the old engine, will also fuck your game up. If you don't use skip and don't click like a maniac, the game is very playable. I suffer from impatience, so I have broken the game multiple times by doing those two things. To all the peeps saying boo hoo unreal, at least this engine lets you see the sex scenes, the old one would shit the bed if you clicked a different camera/angle.

As for saves, treat this like a brand new Bethesda game and SAVE OFTEN.

Last edited:

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
You NEED an autosave function. Like the comment above mine stated, the skip function is pretty much guaranteed to fuck something up. During a conversation with Tracy something glitched out which caused the MC to appear twice on the screen and now I can't press anything. There's nothing fun about the grind in this game so I'm not down to replay from the last save, which was 30 minutes ago. Especially since I can't use the skip button to burn through all the lost progress.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
i was able to play yhe game in previous versions but now when I try to launch it I get and error about be out of memory. Sad
I got this errore:

Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Most of the game's bugs stem from coding errors or oversights, which aren't caught beforehand because I don't have the time or desire to fully test my game with each release. Switching to Ren'Py, even if I wanted to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It wouldn't prevent me from making these kinds of mistakes. I'm working on this project alone, and I've chosen to offer frequent releases (every 2-3 weeks), but it inevitably comes at the expense of testing phases.

I don't feel obligated to provide a flawless, bug-free game that works on all machines. I'm doing my best, but if it's not satisfactory, as I've mentioned before, there are hundreds (thousands?) of other games available on F95zone.
i guess that even for someone following a game since the first upload commenting and reporting about good and bad about it ... once they encounter one thousand bug too many they should just switch to another similar farm game instead of hoping the one they've played become better ^^ (and saying you don't fully test the game seem funny when starting it make it bug)

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
It's not even that but dev has 0 experience working in unreal. 3rd field doesn't work even with max stats unless it's growing on 3rd field you can't get rares anymore... Code is complete disaster lol. If you spam skip while while trading watching tv or working on farm you can max out the stats in 3 days (game time) and so on and so on. I am trying to be fair and all but you just can't progress in story because of this
I have 2 months of experience with Unreal, 0 months with Ren'Py, and 4 months with Visual Novel Maker. I don't see your point. Believe me, if with Unreal's coding system I manage to forget to connect certain nodes (over 50% of the game's "bugs"), imagine what it would be like on Ren'Py where you have to code for real, without making any syntax errors.

There are bugs in the game, but if they're not reported, they stay there... I spend less than 5% of my time testing in real conditions.

Exactly what I was saying: I haven't tried to break the game by mashing the skip button everywhere, so it works perfectly fine for me to skip.
Now, if the bug isn't reported to me, I'm not going to guess it!

This should be posted on the front page. DO NOT USE THE SKIP, it will fuck your game up. Also clicking too much, just like the old engine, will also fuck your game up. If you don't use skip and don't click like a maniac, the game is very playable. I suffer from impatience, so I have broken the game multiple times by doing those two things. To all the peeps saying boo hoo unreal, at least this engine lets you see the sex scenes, the old one would shit the bed if you clicked a different camera/angle.

As for saves, treat this like a brand new Bethesda game and SAVE OFTEN.
Yep save often.

You NEED an autosave function. Like the comment above mine stated, the skip function is pretty much guaranteed to fuck something up. During a conversation with Tracy something glitched out which caused the MC to appear twice on the screen and now I can't press anything. There's nothing fun about the grind in this game so I'm not down to replay from the last save, which was 30 minutes ago. Especially since I can't use the skip button to burn through all the lost progress.
Yes, I need an autosave system, I need to release the Android version, I need to fix the bugs, I also need to try to solve the video memory issue... not to mention creating content for those for whom the game works well (and who have already been very patient waiting for me to switch to Unreal when VNM worked well for them). So, content means scripting, "shooting" normal and animated scenes, then coding all of that.
I'm not even mentioning the game balancing, which is a bit off, but let's say that's for later.
Oh, and I'll also need to take the time to eat and sleep!

Android when sir?
Like Blizzard used to say : Soon.
i guess that even for someone following a game since the first upload commenting and reporting about good and bad about it ... once they encounter one thousand bug too many they should just switch to another similar farm game instead of hoping the one they've played become better ^^ (and saying you don't fully test the game seem funny when starting it make it bug)
Before the last release, I roughly tested about 90% of the game (I didn't make all possible choices, as we saw with certain Tracy scenes). The game works perfectly fine for me. Once again, if bugs aren't reported (and with details—saying "yeah, it crashes, it bugs, it freezes" doesn't help me at all if I don't have circumstances), they won't be fixed.
Not being able to open the game isn't a "bug"; it's your configuration that isn't suitable for Unreal Engine 5. Is it my fault? No. Does it concern me? Yes. Am I trying to do something about it? Yes, I am. Does it take time? Yep.

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
I have 2 months of experience with Unreal, 0 months with Ren'Py, and 4 months with Visual Novel Maker. I don't see your point. Believe me, if with Unreal's coding system I manage to forget to connect certain nodes (over 50% of the game's "bugs"), imagine what it would be like on Ren'Py where you have to code for real, without making any syntax errors.

There are bugs in the game, but if they're not reported, they stay there... I spend less than 5% of my time testing in real conditions.

Exactly what I was saying: I haven't tried to break the game by mashing the skip button everywhere, so it works perfectly fine for me to skip.
Now, if the bug isn't reported to me, I'm not going to guess it!

Yep save often.

Yes, I need an autosave system, I need to release the Android version, I need to fix the bugs, I also need to try to solve the video memory issue... not to mention creating content for those for whom the game works well (and who have already been very patient waiting for me to switch to Unreal when VNM worked well for them). So, content means scripting, "shooting" normal and animated scenes, then coding all of that.
I'm not even mentioning the game balancing, which is a bit off, but let's say that's for later.
Oh, and I'll also need to take the time to eat and sleep!

Like Blizzard used to say : Soon.

Before the last release, I roughly tested about 90% of the game (I didn't make all possible choices, as we saw with certain Tracy scenes). The game works perfectly fine for me. Once again, if bugs aren't reported (and with details—saying "yeah, it crashes, it bugs, it freezes" doesn't help me at all if I don't have circumstances), they won't be fixed.
Not being able to open the game isn't a "bug"; it's your configuration that isn't suitable for Unreal Engine 5. Is it my fault? No. Does it concern me? Yes. Am I trying to do something about it? Yes, I am. Does it take time? Yep.
I test Unreal Engine games all the time so this is one is hard to test for me. I have about 30 min of play time in yours and broke it 6 times. The reason your game has real problem is first of all your resolution support. Just for starting the game I already break everything. I am sounding mean but trust me I am just honest it is nothing personal it's how I always am with paying costumers too.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
....This is exactly why I'm glad I chose an easier, less resource intensive engine to make a game on...
Sure it's RPG Maker, and ppl seem to have a bias against games made with it despite Ren'Py games (and some unity ones too) ALL PLAYING THE EXACT SAME WAY of pointing, cl8cking and reading.

...Now, I have n9thing against Ren'Py games myself, but I like actually being able to explore maps n such. Plus, I have a fondness for old school style RPGs.
That and the 3ngine can do a fair bit so long as you put in the time and keep its limits in m8nd, same as any other engine really.

...That's just me though. But I've seen some damn good (at least to me) games made with it, so yeah.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
how to use te cheat i have entered the code but how does it work after that
Which one did you enter?
If you input 'iwantocheat', then just click the stats or money tabs you want to increase and then tap 'resume'.

If it's the gallery code, just check the now unl9cked gallery ...

That's it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Pandora's Actor
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes