malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Expired link, here is another one :

I just checked, and there is indeed a bug here. Sorry for that. It will be fixed, but in the meantime, you'll need to suggest something else to her (like visiting her grandmother).
For some reason I just got back and link is expired already.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Grinding and repetition are elements of gameplay, whether you like them or not, and whether they're well done or not. I think it's a matter of taste. Personally, if it's just about watching a story without any interaction, I'd rather watch a movie or read a book.

Concerning my game, I'm personally not satisfied with the affection system with the characters, but I haven't really had time to revise it (and at this stage, it's unlikely to change).

As for "a few animations," considering there are more than 1,400 divided into 45 scenes, I find the comment misplaced. Assuming an average length of 2 seconds per animation, that's nearly 45 minutes of animations.

That's the way it goes I guess. People come, take a quick look, and then flunk unfairly a project that's being offered for free. Easy way.
Thanks for that we don't need a remake. You chalk up notes for something you can improve in the next game not start over which is a problem too many devs like to do so I wanted to say thanks for not doing that.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
For some reason I just got back and link is expired already.
Yes, I'll create a permanent link. There's no real reason for it to expire.

Thanks for that we don't need a remake. You chalk up notes for something you can improve in the next game not start over which is a problem too many devs like to do so I wanted to say thanks for not doing that.
I try as much as possible to move forward. For example, the affection system will remain as it is for the initial characters, but I'll try to improve it for the upcoming ones. If you've tested the latest characters added (Berry, Irina, even Lisa doesn't require much), grinding their affection is no longer necessary. For Hilda (LOVE), for instance, it's necessary only if you haven't been sincere with her.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe implement an auto save feature to keep a file on each dayroll for the past few days. I like the game but I've had it hard freeze a few times and manually saving constantly gets a bit tedious when you're blazing through days to grind money/stats.

Reactions: Adoringfan

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Really sad that dev has change the engine, is broken doesn't run anymore, the vilkan version of the game doesn't even run, i really hope at least for a, cgrip or something to see the scenes, really good game but it doesn't work.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustNFarm-2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes