bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Well, fuck me, i might be overlooking something, but i'm at the same part with Penny, and i have zero dialogue that would count as new, nothing changes. All her 'ice' is broken as well in her scene so far.
Indeed, a bug slipped into the update, and it's quite annoying as it prevents progress with Penny. I've prepared a fix to download here :

see below

Went to narrow alley on friday's night before getting first rare plant and meeting Irina. In the alley was Irina. Talked to her and got locked after choosing option of selling rare plants.
Thank you for reporting this issue; I will work on it.

Last edited:

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
Stuck at Ninie, 52 Affection, delighted about the vegetables. But I don't know why nothing triggers. If anyone has any idea regarding it being a bug or different trigger, that'd be helpful.

Reactions: xKomBx

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
i found an issue ... when we choose to have fun with the mother and the daughter ( restaurant ) the screen never leave the black screen transition ...

Reactions: xKomBx

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
I fully upgraded the farm, but my quest with Berry isn't continuing. It's stuck on "I guess that by showing her what i can do, she'll shut her mouth". Am I missing something?

(EDIT)
I realised I had to improve my relationship with the farm girl to get acces to the third upgrade.

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Stuck at Ninie, 52 Affection, delighted about the vegetables. But I don't know why nothing triggers. If anyone has any idea regarding it being a bug or different trigger, that'd be helpful.
You need to give her a vegebubble during the day and visit her in the evening (the scene triggers when entering the MC's room).
i found an issue ... when we choose to have fun with the mother and the daughter ( restaurant ) the screen never leave the black screen transition ...
This bug has been reported to me, and it's fixed in the new version !
I installed it in my pc. It worked but this new game button is not functioning. what should I do ?
When you press the button, nothing happens? Or do you receive an error message?
Can't even load a save :cry:
This save issue is really bothering me... You're not the first to report this problem, but I can't seem to replicate it on my end. I'm doing my best to try and find the issue, but all I can do is attempt to optimize the game, hoping that's the problem.

I've identified an issue related to the right-click that opens the menu. The programming for this seemingly simple event was causing far more problems than I would have thought, so I've disabled it in the new version. You'll need to click on the phone to access the menu. I'm aware that this may be inconvenient for those who have become accustomed to this option, but it was significantly impacting the game's performance.

Here's the link to the new version (with Karen's fix) : see below !!

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
was the new game button disabled? I click on it and hear a sound, but nothing happens. I click on the other buttons and they seem to work just fine and go to other screens. Sorry I'm only seeing this game for the first time, but it looks like it's bugged unless I have a load file.

FYI I downloaded the uncensored version.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Okay, guys, I've got some great news. While I haven't completely fixed the issue, I've found a solution to restore your save files (and theoretically, the problem should no longer occur). However, in exchange, there's a slight additional loading time when you load a game. On my computer, this extra time lasts 1 second, and I hope it won't be too significant on other computers.

Give me some time to upload the new version.

Here it is !

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Okay, guys, I've got some great news. While I haven't completely fixed the issue, I've found a solution to restore your save files (and theoretically, the problem should no longer occur). However, in exchange, there's a slight additional loading time when you load a game. On my computer, this extra time lasts 1 second, and I hope it won't be too significant on other computers.

Pixeldrain
Here it is !

Jul 2, 2018
how do i get rare vegbubble?
Luck.

Pixeldrain
Here it is !
This fixed my save, thanks dev.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes