OniKuro

May 31, 2017
when i go to work at the restorant and choice to have fun with rachel and karen i got a blackscreen :c

Jul 4, 2017
I just tested your save file with the latest version. In the tips, it is mentioned that you should talk to Ninie during lunchtime (she is available during lunch on Monday to Thursday), I did that, and it works for me.

Fortunately, Jacko's save file also led to the marathon scene, and I didn't notice any bugs. If a black screen appears for a long time, it might be a sign of a (abnormally long) loading time. I'd like to remind you to stay in the game and not do anything else during loading times; otherwise, the game won't load (it's a constraint of VNM, and I can't do anything about it, unfortunately). If there's nothing happening after a good minute, then the game has clearly crashed (I haven't encountered this problem on my end; there's always at least an error message displayed).

Please make sure you have downloaded the latest version with the save bug fix.
It hasn't been updated on F95zone yet, but you can find it here -> Pixeldrain

Edit :
Jacko
My bad, I loaded the wrong file; indeed, I see where you're stuck. After some checks, there's a coding issue in the tips! I'll fix it for the next version. This is what you should have seen displayed: 'I should give her a more interesting vegebubble, I think.' To continue making progress with Ninie, you need to give her a new type of vegebubble (you haven't developed the farm enough for that; you need to unlock VG 5 at a minimum, the Mirable).
Music plays and the scene is behind because some buttons work or made sound like they are being clicked but the screen is black , I have even finish the event and music returns like it's back on the mc room

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
when i go to work at the restorant and choice to have fun with rachel and karen i got a blackscreen :c
Please make sure you have downloaded the latest version with the bugs fixes.
It's just been uploaded to F95zone, but you can find it here -> Pixeldrain
Music plays and the scene is behind because some buttons work or made sound like they are being clicked but the screen is black , I have even finish the event and music returns like it's back on the mc room
I've never encountered that before... Can you send me your save file so I can take a closer look?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
Please make sure you have downloaded the latest version with the bugs fixes.
It's just been uploaded to F95zone, but you can find it here -> Pixeldrain

I've never encountered that before... Can you send me your save file so I can take a closer look?
yes my bad there, but now i can't open the menu with de second click and the scene with ninie never ends if i unlock the masturbation part. maybe it's because im using the same save file but i have progresed a lot already :c

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
right away now has even crashed with an error ,
Apparently, it's more related to your configuration. I completed the marathon and saved the game just after. I'm returning your save file (I'm sorry you can't see the scene, it's a good one!)

I'm currently working on the game's resolution and file size, which seem to be causing significant problems on some configurations. If I have enough time to dedicate to it, this should be ready for the next update (there will also be a gallery!). If I have the time, I'll try to implement an autosave system as suggested in the thread. I really didn't expect this many crashes, but it's my first game!
yes my bad there, but now i can't open the menu with de second click and the scene with ninie never ends if i unlock the masturbation part. maybe it's because im using the same save file but i have progresed a lot already :c
You're not the first to report this bug with the scene involving Ninie. It's not consistent, but I need to look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jul 4, 2017
Apparently, it's more related to your configuration. I completed the marathon and saved the game just after. I'm returning your save file (I'm sorry you can't see the scene, it's a good one!)

I'm currently working on the game's resolution and file size, which seem to be causing significant problems on some configurations. If I have enough time to dedicate to it, this should be ready for the next update (there will also be a gallery!). If I have the time, I'll try to implement an autosave system as suggested in the thread. I really didn't expect this many crashes, but it's my first game!

You're not the first to report this bug with the scene involving Ninie. It's not consistent, but I need to look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
thanks , any way of changing the configuration so i can see the scene ?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
It's hard to give you a definite answer. When I mentioned 'configuration,' I was referring to your computer. It could be a driver issue, but it could also be because the game is too resource-intensive and your PC can't handle it (hence my desire to fix that).

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Whenever I try the smashed crystal alternative scene with Leslie, after she returns home, it just stays on repeat and never finishes (trying not to spoil it for others).

Edit: I decided to smash the crystal but then not use it that night and then tried the alternative the next night and everything worked fine.

Last edited:

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
Well I for one am quite pleased with what I see. Got a good thing going on here, hope you keep it up.

To give some feedback regarding bugs etc. I was lucky enough I guess not to experience any crashes with error codes but noticed 3 things:

1.After first scene with Karen and Rachel and working at Le Gourmet, when I try repeat the scene "Have some fun with Karen and Rachel" I always hit black screen, music keeps playing in the background but nothing happens. Scene with Rachel alone works fine.

2.When negociating higher pay with Debbie she infinitely agrees to give raise but no such thing happens, still getting 300 which is cap I guess. Karen seems to work fine as she says "I cannot afford that" after reaching her cap.

3.Not sure if it's a bug or I just have no clue but I cannot progress with Penny after I get hint "I can perhaps try something new with her now..." Tried everything I can think of, I'm pretty sure I see her sometimes in the East District (Warehouse I assume) during unusual time like night but hit "It's closed" upon trying to do anything.

Flood got me curious about blodness/domination so I'm gonna try that with knew playthrough even though I prefer love route. Curious to see If it will casue trouble for me as well.

I'd like if I may suggest a feature to add, final, unlockable via ice breaking for instance, "free" camera to choose. Could be still locked/centered on mc and girl he's with but you could zoom in/out and gyrate around to your preferred angle using mouse.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Whenever I try the smashed crystal alternative scene with Leslie, after she returns home, it just stays on repeat and never finishes (trying not to spoil it for others).

Edit: I decided to smash the crystal but then not use it that night and then tried the alternative the next night and everything worked fine.
Thanks for the feedback ! I'll take a look at the code; there must be an issue somewhere.
Well I for one am quite pleased with what I see. Got a good thing going on here, hope you keep it up.

To give some feedback regarding bugs etc. I was lucky enough I guess not to experience any crashes with error codes but noticed 3 things:

1.After first scene with Karen and Rachel and working at Le Gourmet, when I try repeat the scene "Have some fun with Karen and Rachel" I always hit black screen, music keeps playing in the background but nothing happens. Scene with Rachel alone works fine.

2.When negociating higher pay with Debbie she infinitely agrees to give raise but no such thing happens, still getting 300 which is cap I guess. Karen seems to work fine as she says "I cannot afford that" after reaching her cap.

3.Not sure if it's a bug or I just have no clue but I cannot progress with Penny after I get hint "I can perhaps try something new with her now..." Tried everything I can think of, I'm pretty sure I see her sometimes in the East District (Warehouse I assume) during unusual time like night but hit "It's closed" upon trying to do anything.

Flood got me curious about blodness/domination so I'm gonna try that with knew playthrough even though I prefer love route. Curious to see If it will casue trouble for me as well.

I'd like if I may suggest a feature to add, final, unlockable via ice breaking for instance, "free" camera to choose. Could be still locked/centered on mc and girl he's with but you could zoom in/out and gyrate around to your preferred angle using mouse.
1 and 3 have been fixed with the latest version (available on the website). As for 2, thanks for the feedback; I'll take a closer look at it!
Free camera, unfortunately, can never be implemented. The scenes you see are videos, and the game doesn't have a graphics engine that would allow for such a thing.
How can i replay anal scene with Tracy?
You need to talk to her at the farm in the evening for the option to become available (not at night, but at dusk).
You need to go talk to Lisa!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustNFarm-1.04Bugfixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sassan011

Jun 16, 2022
I have a doubt... can I transfer my progress to the new game (in this case the incoming version)? I'm kinda new to using a pc

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
how to process it, the event didn't trigger
This issue has already been reported; the tip is not accurate. To progress, you need to offer Ninie a vegebubble of rank 5 or higher (Mirable or Zynkable). If you haven't discovered these vegebubbles yet, you need to improve the farm (Tracy's storyline, at least up to the lab).
I have a doubt... can I transfer my progress to the new game (in this case the incoming version)? I'm kinda new to using a pc
Yes, of course. To transfer your save files from one game to another, you just need to copy the files named 'Savegame_X_.vndata' and 'SaveGame_X_Header.vndata' (X = the number of your save file) along with 'settings_vndata.' Paste all of these in the folder containing the game (where the Game.exe is).

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes