a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cheats codes plz
Remember if there is a cheat code and if you search the thread for cheat code you will find what you are looking for.

Search first and if you cant find it then ask in the thread you are looking for the code in.

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
I'm making good progress. I can't promise it will be ready for the next update, but I'm working on that end. I managed to get the game running with all the content (present in the game but not coded) on a PC where it was previously impossible.

The Android version depends on this as well. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm feeling quite optimistic.

On that point my work is quite encouraging. I've reduced the memory usage from 4-5 GB at game launch to less than 1 GB.
Does the latest version for Android still take a long time to be launched?

Arcteryx

Jun 6, 2017
Bug:
I'm loving the game so far, I'm just waiting on Leslie to get back for her and Ninnie to progress. I do have a problem with Lisa though, when she is watching TV, I cannot interact with her. This started happening shortly after I had sex with her in my room. I haven't done the TV guessing mini game yet, just found out about it reading the comments, and now it seems that I will need to restart the game to possibly do it.

Questions:
Is there any result from planting the bug in Mrs. Garam's office, or is it waiting for future development?

Second question, is there a way to replay the scene where I get Lisa into my room for some naughty fun in front of the web cam?

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Bug:
I'm loving the game so far, I'm just waiting on Leslie to get back for her and Ninnie to progress. I do have a problem with Lisa though, when she is watching TV, I cannot interact with her. This started happening shortly after I had sex with her in my room. I haven't done the TV guessing mini game yet, just found out about it reading the comments, and now it seems that I will need to restart the game to possibly do it.

Questions:
Is there any result from planting the bug in Mrs. Garam's office, or is it waiting for future development?

Second question, is there a way to replay the scene where I get Lisa into my room for some naughty fun in front of the web cam?
Question 1: End of the 'main story'. Gotta wait for an update. And yeah, I can't wait for it.

Question 2: End od Lisa's story for now. I honestly can't wait to see what Ninie does with the vid!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcteryx

Combat Wombat

Apr 13, 2022
Erm ok so ive just started this game. Went through the intro, got to the freeroam and i clicked on the arrow to go to the farm and it went to a scene of the mc finger blasting his mom in the kitchen while she's doing the dishes.....huh?

Edit: Just skipped the day, went to bed yadda yadda. Woke up the following morning, clicked on the arrow for the farm and straight back in the kitchen finger banging the mom again....

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Erm ok so ive just started this game. Went through the intro, got to the freeroam and i clicked on the arrow to go to the farm and it went to a scene of the mc finger blasting his mom in the kitchen while she's doing the dishes.....huh?

Edit: Just skipped the day, went to bed yadda yadda. Woke up the following morning, clicked on the arrow for the farm and straight back in the kitchen finger banging the mom again....
That's a known bug and there is a fix for in somewhere in the last 3 pages of this thread.

Reactions: Combat Wombat

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
The 4th scene for Lisa is still locked for me while it says that there's no more content. I checked out someone's save file who had everything unlocked and I saw that they don't have the option to clean around the house anymore, while I do. Am I missing something?

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
The 4th scene for Lisa is still locked for me while it says that there's no more content. I checked out someone's save file who had everything unlocked and I saw that they don't have the option to clean around the house anymore, while I do. Am I missing something?
Went to a point before even getting to the first scene with Lisa, did some dom interactions and he randomly fingered her in the kitchen. Next day they did the scene I was missing. Weird issue with the timeline I guess. Lisa's storyline stops progressing from this point.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes