Sep 20, 2020
It's essentially just crew captain vs crew communal slut. High scores means you're treated with respect. Lower scores means the opposite. Numbers in the negatives do more than just lower positive numbers. Think the lowest score needed to see a scene so far is about -30 (though I cant remember if thats crew respect or planet-wide respect).
OH MY GOD I was so wrong. This time instead of changing a score I made all the decisions that lower respect and it affects a lot of characters and adds so many hot scenes.
Wow I can't wait for the update!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm really torn on this one, since it looks gay as fk, and while there is nothing wrong with that it's not up my alley. I will try it with female MC and report back.

Reactions: Cheru

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm really torn on this one, since it looks gay as fk, and while there is nothing wrong with that it's not up my alley. I will try it with female MC and report back.
Ok, after playing through all the content it wasn't so bad, there are issues all over the place with MC being called he/him/his and it's really annoying, but other than that part (and defeated cyber-thug on all fours, I can't unsee it) there are almost no issues with avoiding the gay theme.
Well, that is if you ignore all the characters images, they still look gay.

With that out of the way, I really like this game, writing, story and characters are great, UI and mechanics work well, there is really not much to nitpic.

There are only three issues with the game that annoyed me:
- combat balance is bad, really bad, skills are mostly useless, wyverns can randomly kill you in two/three turns, I had to use C healing pill almost every battle, other enemies are mostly ok
- while 99% of the game is free of grind, there is a bit of it in random places (50 corrupted crystals for sword, exp per level is stupidly high compared to what you get, and few others)
- pass time button needed, sometimes I have nothing to do and repeatedly sleeping takes way more effort than it should

I also wish there were more side events like the ones in the bar scattered around everywhere, on the ship, dark alley, main street, shops, more bar content and on other planets/locations, however considering how short this game is in development there is already amazing amount of content.

If the dev could make an optional, alternative style for character images in the future for less gay inclined people that would be amazing - for example Lustful Desires artstyle in my opinion is similar, but is not crossing that imaginary lane that would make me a bit too uncomfortable - but that's completely understandable if the dev doesn't want to go into this direction, just my wishful thinking because the game is really damn good.

Reactions: Cheru

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Ok, after playing through all the content it wasn't so bad, there are issues all over the place with MC being called he/him/his and it's really annoying, but other than that part (and defeated cyber-thug on all fours, I can't unsee it) there are almost no issues with avoiding the gay theme.
Well, that is if you ignore all the characters images, they still look gay.

With that out of the way, I really like this game, writing, story and characters are great, UI and mechanics work well, there is really not much to nitpic.

There are only three issues with the game that annoyed me:
- combat balance is bad, really bad, skills are mostly useless, wyverns can randomly kill you in two/three turns, I had to use C healing pill almost every battle, other enemies are mostly ok
- while 99% of the game is free of grind, there is a bit of it in random places (50 corrupted crystals for sword, exp per level is stupidly high compared to what you get, and few others)
- pass time button needed, sometimes I have nothing to do and repeatedly sleeping takes way more effort than it should

I also wish there were more side events like the ones in the bar scattered around everywhere, on the ship, dark alley, main street, shops, more bar content and on other planets/locations, however considering how short this game is in development there is already amazing amount of content.

If the dev could make an optional, alternative style for character images in the future for less gay inclined people that would be amazing - for example Lustful Desires artstyle in my opinion is similar, but is not crossing that imaginary lane that would make me a bit too uncomfortable - but that's completely understandable if the dev doesn't want to go into this direction, just my wishful thinking because the game is really damn good.
what do you mean when you say character art looks gay?
I'm curious what "looking gay" entails

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
what do you mean when you say character art looks gay?
I'm curious what "looking gay" entails
Other than the pilot that looks 800% gay, it's mostly tight suits in combination with facial expression and body posture, just look at Rylan for reference. Additionally in sex scenes they cover themself in their own spunk with "warm" facial expressions.
Also, this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again nothing wrong with that, it's just not my cup of tea and since the game has an option to play female MC I focus on that aspect.

May 6, 2019
Other than the pilot that looks 800% gay, it's mostly tight suits in combination with facial expression and body posture, just look at Rylan for reference. Additionally in sex scenes they cover themself in their own spunk with "warm" facial expressions.
Also, this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again nothing wrong with that, it's just not my cup of tea and since the game has an option to play female MC I focus on that aspect.
Its detailed, but also not my cup of tea. Most of the gential areas are a bit off, skinny, long and just odd. I wanna say hes still learning how to draw, but the arm and boot seem very unnecessarily detailed.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Like the guys sucking each others dicks?
That art for dick sucking is not "character art"
it's just CG art for a specific scene and avoidable

"Character art" is just the character existing against backdrops. That's why I was curious about how THAT looks gay.

Looking gay for EdgeOfShadow clearly means the male characters being sexualized. It makes sense. In straight games only the women are sexualized (i.e. tight clothes, sexy faces, etc). Men, even if nude, aren't the focus or the sexiness. So when they are, like in this game, it reads as "gay" for a straight audience.

Thanks for the answer, EdgeOfShadow

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
That art for dick sucking is not "character art"
Looking gay for EdgeOfShadow clearly means the male characters being sexualized. It makes sense. In straight games only the women are sexualized (i.e. tight clothes, sexy faces, etc). Men, even if nude, aren't the focus or the sexiness. So when they are, like in this game, it reads as "gay" for a straight audience.
Yep, but that's not all. I would say that here male characters look like they would want to romance, not just fuck and that's a big part of it, lizardmen for example were not making me uncomfortable.

You want to rape my ass? I would rather not, but thats understandable. You want to cuddle and kiss? I would rather go to the nearest airlock without a spacesuit.

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Yep, but that's not all. I would say that here male characters look like they would want to romance, not just fuck and that's a big part of it, lizardmen for example were not making me uncomfortable.

You want to rape my ass? I would rather not, but thats understandable. You want to cuddle and kiss? I would rather go to the nearest airlock without a spacesuit.
I don't mean this in a mean way, but welcome to my reality, where I look for female protagonist games hoping to actually play as the character and get fucked by hot guys but then all the sexual focus is on my character being female, that's what it feels like when the people you're not attracted to are the ones with the sexual/romantic focus.

It's also why I love this game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I don't mean this in a mean way, but welcome to my reality, where I look for female protagonist games hoping to actually play as the character and get fucked by hot guys but then all the sexual focus is on my character being female, that's what it feels like when the people you're not attracted to are the ones with the sexual/romantic focus.

It's also why I love this game.
Nothing wrong with that, that's the reason I'm not rating this game as I couldn't do it justice. As I said ealier, the only reason I was talking about it is because the game is really damn good.

Bruno55555

Jan 25, 2020
PLANOS PARA O FUTURO
As interações com Rylan ainda não terminaram. Em versões futuras, queremos tornar o encontro repetível com novas opções, incluindo tatuagens humilhantes para Rylan que ficarão visíveis sempre que o despirmos. Ainda temos que implementar uma das duas opções deixadas para trás na votação. Um CG interativo será criado para brincar com Rylan com brinquedos sexuais. Para os fundos submissos, daremos a Rylan uma roupa de mestre. Mas tudo isso ficará para outra versão.

Obrigado por ler e espero que goste da atualização.

VERSÃO 11 LOG (APENAS PATREON)
------->

O QUE HÁ DE NOVO
- Três missões secundárias dadas a nós por Bradley foram atualizadas. As instruções dentro do diário serão atualizadas automaticamente ao carregar o jogo:

* Contrate os melhores soldados de Akra. Por enquanto, apenas 1/3 desta missão está disponível. Vá para o clube e fale com Feraldo, o lobisomem. Basta seguir o diálogo até o fim.

*Criar uma arma biológica. Siga as instruções dentro da missão. A missão pode ser concluída até o fim.

*Construa uma armadura forte. Basta falar com Alastor tendo uma balança Graul em seu inventário. Para aqueles que não têm a opção Cheats, pode ser uma tarefa árdua reunir todos os materiais.

- Nova variante ao trabalhar no clube e conversar com sua equipe. Em vez de Rylan "desculpar-se", você pode sugerir isso a Bradley. Depois de terminar a cena, se você gosta de chicotadas, pode ter uma cena adicional com ele comprando o chicote na sex shop e conversando com ele quando ele estiver na ponte. Apenas para jogadores dominantes (bots ou tops).

- Para jogadores submissos. Feraldo tem uma porcentagem de entrar furtivamente em seu quarto se você deixar a porta aberta e tiver pelo menos um ponto de desejo com ele. Passar o dia todo (opção 24h) tem uma maior percentagem de ocorrência. Mais cenas desse tipo virão mais tarde. Se você gosta de mijar e tem um bom relacionamento com Feraldo, ele aparecerá nas ruas de Sithyrya enquanto você estiver vagando à noite.

NOVA ARTE
-Feraldo. Blindado, nu, flácido, ereto, ejaculando, feliz e uivando.

- Nova variante de Bradley -> De quatro + várias camadas de esperma + 2 rostos diferentes + várias camadas de marcas de chicote.

- Armadura Sithyryana. Armadura completa de 5 peças completando a missão "Construa uma armadura forte".

NOVOS ITENS
- Disruptor de Arihama. Obtido na missão "Criar uma arma biológica".

- Chicote. Pode ser comprado na sex shop.

- Q-Ball. Obtido durante a missão "Criar uma arma biológica".

OUTRO
- Durante a missão "Criar uma arma biológica" iremos desbloquear as células reforçadas e uma forma de colocar criaturas nelas. Por enquanto, apenas o Graul pode ser capturado. O resto das criaturas serão adicionadas em atualizações futuras. Além disso, as atualizações do navio são desbloqueadas. Por enquanto, só existe a opção de reforçar 5 células.

- Novas habilidades para luta de espadas. Eles são desbloqueados conversando com Feraldo assim que o contratamos.

- A interface do usuário ainda está mudando, mas ainda há um caminho a percorrer.

- Novos cumprimentos de Rylan quando você entra em seu quarto ou no refeitório, dependendo de como terminou seu encontro com ele.

- As missões Galiano/Garth foram destacadas de "Attack on Pirates". Agora não é necessário completar suas missões para tirar o navio do chão. Em vez disso, obteremos pensamentos do MC ou Chip antes de iniciar a missão para aconselhar o jogador. Portanto, as opções "Adeus" e "Estou de volta" com Galiano desapareceram. Tudo foi unificado na conversa "O que é você?" que aparece depois de terminar com Garth, durante esta conversa teremos 1 oportunidade de lhe contar a verdade sobre nós e desbloquear as opções de Sexo com ele.

- Agora você pode trabalhar no clube todos os dias.

- Katari agora estará na Oficina em vez do núcleo depois de consertar a nave.

- Agora na opção Cheats, os materiais são adicionados 20 por vez, ao invés de apenas 1.

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
PLANOS PARA O FUTURO
As interações com Rylan ainda não terminaram. Em versões futuras, queremos tornar o encontro repetível com novas opções, incluindo tatuagens humilhantes para Rylan que ficarão visíveis sempre que o despirmos. Ainda temos que implementar uma das duas opções deixadas para trás na votação. Um CG interativo será criado para brincar com Rylan com brinquedos sexuais. Para os fundos submissos, daremos a Rylan uma roupa de mestre. Mas tudo isso ficará para outra versão.

Obrigado por ler e espero que goste da atualização.

VERSÃO 11 LOG (APENAS PATREON)
------->

O QUE HÁ DE NOVO
- Três missões secundárias dadas a nós por Bradley foram atualizadas. As instruções dentro do diário serão atualizadas automaticamente ao carregar o jogo:

* Contrate os melhores soldados de Akra. Por enquanto, apenas 1/3 desta missão está disponível. Vá para o clube e fale com Feraldo, o lobisomem. Basta seguir o diálogo até o fim.

*Criar uma arma biológica. Siga as instruções dentro da missão. A missão pode ser concluída até o fim.

*Construa uma armadura forte. Basta falar com Alastor tendo uma balança Graul em seu inventário. Para aqueles que não têm a opção Cheats, pode ser uma tarefa árdua reunir todos os materiais.

- Nova variante ao trabalhar no clube e conversar com sua equipe. Em vez de Rylan "desculpar-se", você pode sugerir isso a Bradley. Depois de terminar a cena, se você gosta de chicotadas, pode ter uma cena adicional com ele comprando o chicote na sex shop e conversando com ele quando ele estiver na ponte. Apenas para jogadores dominantes (bots ou tops).

- Para jogadores submissos. Feraldo tem uma porcentagem de entrar furtivamente em seu quarto se você deixar a porta aberta e tiver pelo menos um ponto de desejo com ele. Passar o dia todo (opção 24h) tem uma maior percentagem de ocorrência. Mais cenas desse tipo virão mais tarde. Se você gosta de mijar e tem um bom relacionamento com Feraldo, ele aparecerá nas ruas de Sithyrya enquanto você estiver vagando à noite.

NOVA ARTE
-Feraldo. Blindado, nu, flácido, ereto, ejaculando, feliz e uivando.

- Nova variante de Bradley -> De quatro + várias camadas de esperma + 2 rostos diferentes + várias camadas de marcas de chicote.

- Armadura Sithyryana. Armadura completa de 5 peças completando a missão "Construa uma armadura forte".

NOVOS ITENS
- Disruptor de Arihama. Obtido na missão "Criar uma arma biológica".

- Chicote. Pode ser comprado na sex shop.

- Q-Ball. Obtido durante a missão "Criar uma arma biológica".

OUTRO
- Durante a missão "Criar uma arma biológica" iremos desbloquear as células reforçadas e uma forma de colocar criaturas nelas. Por enquanto, apenas o Graul pode ser capturado. O resto das criaturas serão adicionadas em atualizações futuras. Além disso, as atualizações do navio são desbloqueadas. Por enquanto, só existe a opção de reforçar 5 células.

- Novas habilidades para luta de espadas. Eles são desbloqueados conversando com Feraldo assim que o contratamos.

- A interface do usuário ainda está mudando, mas ainda há um caminho a percorrer.

- Novos cumprimentos de Rylan quando você entra em seu quarto ou no refeitório, dependendo de como terminou seu encontro com ele.

- As missões Galiano/Garth foram destacadas de "Attack on Pirates". Agora não é necessário completar suas missões para tirar o navio do chão. Em vez disso, obteremos pensamentos do MC ou Chip antes de iniciar a missão para aconselhar o jogador. Portanto, as opções "Adeus" e "Estou de volta" com Galiano desapareceram. Tudo foi unificado na conversa "O que é você?" que aparece depois de terminar com Garth, durante esta conversa teremos 1 oportunidade de lhe contar a verdade sobre nós e desbloquear as opções de Sexo com ele.

- Agora você pode trabalhar no clube todos os dias.

- Katari agora estará na Oficina em vez do núcleo depois de consertar a nave.

- Agora na opção Cheats, os materiais são adicionados 20 por vez, ao invés de apenas 1.
eita um br veyr

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes