LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Wtf is up with the Snake thing?! So he won the poll, the author who placed him there was like idc and makes him try to force us to become a dictator?! Like yeah he an asshole and all but I mean like what am I supposed to let him use us and "the poor children left after the war" just so he can "sit on a golden throne"?!

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Wtf is up with the Snake thing?! So he won the poll, the author who placed him there was like idc and makes him try to force us to become a dictator?! Like yeah he an asshole and all but I mean like what am I supposed to let him use us and "the poor children left after the war" just so he can "sit on a golden throne"?!
Proves that the polls are useless in the long run if he isn't inspired by that specific character

intrigueindy

Jun 3, 2021
I’m liking a lot of the new characters in this update, especially Virgil (I think that was the centaur)
Would love to see a storyline where he fucks the MC with the help of a potion to shrink his cock some. Then, off course, the potion wears off while he’s still inside.

Last edited:

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
just out of curiosity, with how the game has lots of kind "hard core" kinks would yall think the dev would add "scat" because I just remember a scene with thuul and how he can shit fruit or something and how it taste delicious or something and how its something that would be implemented? or does no none remember that lmao, or would that even be considered that?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
just out of curiosity, with how the game has lots of kind "hard core" kinks would yall think the dev would add "scat" because I just remember a scene with thuul and how he can shit fruit or something and how it taste delicious or something and how its something that would be implemented? or does no none remember that lmao, or would that even be considered that?
At this point they should just add it, not like it will ever get CG anyway considering watersports doesn't even nor does foot stuff

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
At this point they should just add it, not like it will ever get CG anyway considering watersports doesn't even nor does foot stuff
I'm surprised they added more bestiality content in this update, I thought they would cut off for now due to Patreon's rules and stuff

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I don't think so. Dev stated multiple times he doesn't like that. He even hesitated in adding musk to the kinks. If it ever gets added it's because some guest writer (like musk).

Reactions: Ramdom34

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
People here even calling Teratophilia "disgusting" (even then it's the starting point of LO) and only want to vote for vanilla human stuff.

How can you even expect Scat - which is not only "hardcore", but "extreme", like Amputee, Vore and Necrophilia - to be on the menu?
Even musk and wartersport are far-fetched at this point.
At least they are not complaining about bestiality, or do they now?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes