Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
it just cause is that even scat since its a plant person and its "fruit", and I didnt even know that all that other stuff, I was just curious since I was playing it and I remember reading that about Thuul that they brought it up once and its like no one ever talked about it again lmao

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
but I do hope someone talks to the dev about the lack of cg and that the game should use a home cleaning update or even like a break to add upon the amount of content in it, because this game is good but its getting to the point where its is getting kinda boring of just viewing the pics instead of doing something like the Arthur or Ryland sex scenes

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
People here even calling Necrophilia "disgusting" (even then it's the starting point of LO) and only want to vote for vanilla human stuff.

How can you even expect Scat - which is not only "hardcore", but "extreme", like Amputee and Vore - to be on the menu?
Even musk and wartersport are far-fetched at this point.
At least they are not complaining about bestiality, or do they now?
Liking humans over aliens is very different from being vanilla. I'm a kinky fucker, for instance. I just have little interest in most non-human designs. You're conflating two disparate things.

but I do hope someone talks to the dev about the lack of cg and that the game should use a home cleaning update or even like a break to add upon the amount of content in it, because this game is good but its getting to the point where its is getting kinda boring of just viewing the pics instead of doing something like the Arthur or Ryland sex scenes
That's the problem with customizable MCs. You can change whatever you want about them, but they can't be on CGs. It really limits what CGs are able to be created for the game.
I personally don't much care for CGs, so I'm happy as it is.

Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes